Some of my favourite blog posts this summer!

09:00:00



Hello Lovelies,
How are we all? I hope you are enjoying the last month of summer!!! 



I feel like the months of summer are when most bloggers produce the best content. There is no interference from school or college and we have so much time to brainstorm ideas. As well as creating a lot of my own content (over 50 posts this summer!), I also like reading other blogs and I thought that I would share a few blogs and blogposts I liked this summer!!! 



1. Water Painted Dreams



Hayley is a student blogger who runs the blog Water Painted Dreams! With over 2000 bloglovin' followers, this girl definitely knows how to keep her followers captivated and reading. I only discovered her blog this summer, but I have really enjoyed some of the posts she shared. I am going ti share two of those posts which stood out to me!



I really liked this outfit post, just because it was so real. I felt like Hayley wasn't pretending to be someone else. I don't like the idea of posting millions of fancy outfit posts that really don't portray your actual style! It makes me feel that she is a very down to earth girl!








Hayley also wrote this Student Sundays series for the summer which was packed with tips for people going to Uni. Her tips ranged from how to make your halls homely to finding accommodation which I think a lot of people would find very helpful!



2. AmberLoveBlog



Amber is another blogger who is my age. I generally read her blog for the humour and she has the odd OOTD which I find cute. I've been following her for awhile. 


One of her posts I loved was a post she wrote about France called "What I learnt from my summer abroad" I mainly liked the idea of this post just because I am considering going abroad in third year, and I wanted to hear about somebody elses experience. Although I can imagine it'd be difficult to study in a country with a foreign language! I am thinking of going to Australia or America which wouldn't be so bad!




Rebecca Coco 


Rebecca owns a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog that I have been following for a few months now. What I love most about her blog is definitely her outfit posts. She seems to have some sort of flare for pairing clothes. I could watch her fashion videos and browse through her OOTD posts for years, so here is a post I wanted to include.








Roses to Roses

This is another blog I have recently tuned into, but not a blog I check on a daily basis, 
I really enjoyed the series on styling wardrobe essentials and basics as it just showed how good some key items can look. If you have these items in your wardrobe you have so many looks you can create! It has really encouraged me to get back into wearing basic clothing.





 


What have been some of your favourite blogs / blogposts this summer?


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love water painted dreams blog! I only discovered her this summer as well and her blog content, always makes me want to keep coming back! Lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing info about these interesting blogs!
    Kisses from Lithuania
    http://aistesaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are so great! I love looking at outfit posts too :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much for featuring me, I'm so happy you like my blog! <3

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Water Painted Dreams! She always has such great posts! And I totally agree about summer; it's so much easier to write posts with more time!

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thank you for including me in this! I'll hopefully have more helpful posts about my summer soon, and if there's anything I can help you with just let me know :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!