Lush "Skydancer" Bath Bomb Review!

09:00:00



Hello Lovelies, 
I hope you are all well. 

If you follow me on Instagram, then you will most definitely know that I managed to get my claws on some of the Lush Store Exclusives from Oxford Street in London. Having a dad who works in the UK on a weekly basis comes with its advantages. I couldn't tell you how delighted I was when I got a phone call from my dad telling me that he purchased me a few goodies. I have to say that he did a pretty good job picking products. 

One of the products he picked for me was a recent release, a bath bomb called "Skydancer". This is a yellow circular bomb attached to a blue bird with its wings flapping. I have to say that this product is absolutely lovely appearance wise. 

The label on this product reads "Profits from each and every one of these soft floral and liquorice scented bath bombs will help fund equipment to satellite tag many hen harrier chicks born in the coming years. With bergarot Sicilian lemon and cinnamon leaf oils, this bath bomb will take you under its wing and fight wild life crime in one clean sweep".




Buying this product can be your good deed for the day! Every penny spent on this goes towards the almost extinct Hen Harrier. I love when you can be charitable and be awarded for it, so if you want to justify a treat for yourself, this is the perfect thing to buy.  For merely £3.95 , I think this is well worth the small fortune.

When you allow this product to fizz into your bath tub, you will most definitely notice the strong fumes of liquorice and sherbet. These are the scents that stand out to me. When I left the bath room momentarily for a few minutes, the odour was still prominent, something I love in a bath product.





What I found extremely unique about this product is that it seems to create a scene almost as it fizzes away for ten or fifteen minutes in your tub. It almost looks like a bird flying around a glowing green canvas as the bird seems to glide across the bath.

When you finally immerse yourself in the water, the frothy white parts of the products begin to spread out and fragment into smaller pieces, eventually turning the water completely yellow or green (depending on your perspective). It is feels lovely and velvety against the skin.





Unfortunately, this product is limited edition and will only be available for a certain amount of time. If you like this one hurry up and add it to your little collection!


What Lush products have you recently tried?


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This looks so lovely! I really want to try a new bath bomb from Lush and this looks perfect!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is available for a limited time only so hurry if you want it :)

      Delete
  2. What a great post! I'm loving "intergalactic" by lush. Josie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try that one! It looks so cool!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, I've never seen this product before! Intergalactic is definitely worth a try too!


    www.musingsandmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked this one too! Shame it's limited edition :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!