Hawkin's Bazaar Wishlist * !

09:00:00

Hello Lovelies,
I hope you are all well.


Today I am coming to you with a little wishlist from the on line store Hawkins Bazaar. Hawkins Bazaar focuses on the selling of gifts and presents for all members of the family. Their main area of focus is on gadgets and technology items. They sell both gadgets for men and women. I found a few interesting items on the website so I thought I would share a mini wishlist seeing as my birthday is coming up in less than a week's time. There also seems to be a sale on the website which I thought would be a point of interest for you guys.
  

Fairy Jar: When I saw this fairy jar I instantly thought that it would be an adorable piece of decor for a bedroom, especially at night on a cold winter's night. If any thing is my weakness it is fairy lights and I thought this jar adds another element to it.

Selfie Stick : Who doesn't want a selfie stick? It is perfect for group pictures or those pictures you want to take of yourself against a stunning backdrop. For only 5 pounds, I think this one is a bargain!!! 




Light up Shot Glasses: Encourage the need to take shots with these funky shot glasses that light up. I think they look so cool! They are also available in different glass sizes if shots aren't your thing.

Head Massager: If you haven't used one of these in your lifetime then you haven't lived. I have tried it before. It creates such a nice and stimulating feeling on your head. For only 3 pounds, relaxation is at your finger tips!




Flower Ear Phones : I have always wanted some cute headphones with little characters or something cute on my ear lobes. These flowers tick all of the boxes for me. Unfortunately they are out of stock, but I will be on the look out for more. Especially now that I have a room mate and I probably won't be able to blare out music and break out into song and dance as often as I did.

Giant Wine Glass : I am not even a frequent drinker of wine, I just like really big glasses because I like to drink a lot of water. This caters to that need very well. 


Please note that this is a sponsored post and contains my unbiased thoughts.

Have you shopped with Hawkin's Bazaar before?

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I loved Hawkins Bazaar as a kid, one of my fave shops to visit! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has so many gizmos and gadgets!

      Delete
  2. That giant wine glass has my name written all over it!

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I love big glasses though :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!