What I Ate Wednesday #6

09:00:00

Hey Everyone!

It's Wednesday which means it is time for another addition to my "What I ate Wednesday" series. I am so happy that I was organised with the series this week. Last week I was a bit under pressure to get an updated WIAW posted. So without further ado, let's get on with the food. 

Breakfast 



Surprisingly I did not have another smoothie bowl. I thought I'd mix things up a bit and have these gluten free banana pancakes (Recipe post here). On the side I had some melon and pineapple pieces as well as lemon, honey and peanut butter on top!

Benefits
Peanut Butter is a great source of healthy fats and protein. According to this article there is an array of advantages to eating peanut butter. It reduces the risk of heart disease and colon disease as well as reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes. Read more here!
Bananas are a great source of potassium.

Eggs are a good source of protein and the yoke contains the fat.


Lunch
For Lunch I had a bit of garlic bread with two tomatoes, 2 carrots and a small bit of salad on the side.

Benefits

Carrots and tomatoes have vitamin A which helps with our vision and eyesight.

Bread is a great source of carbohydrates, providing us with energy for the day!


Dinner

Again, I forgot to take a picture of my dinner but we had some indian food. I had a chicken Korma but this certain one made me feel a bit sick so I am a bit put off korma now.


What did you eat today?

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Love this series you do! Banana pancakes are my favourite! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! They can end up being kinda thin sometimes. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these types of posts! I don't know if it means I'm nosey, but I just love talking about food and seeing what others are eating! Your pancakes looks divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to try those pancakes, they look so good! Though those carrots are calling my name this morning haha, they look so darn yummy!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks hahaha :)
      Yeah they are so easy to make. :)

      Delete
  4. haha, I always comment the same thing on all of your posts like this but I love these types of posts! They truly inspire me to eat healthier! (or eat less ice cream at least) xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my main reason for posting the series. I feel like I am eating quite well at the moment. :)

      Delete
  5. Mmm your meals always look so good! I need to try the pancakes! :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tash. They are so easy to make so you have no excuses for not making them!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!