Things that Usually happen to me at parties.

09:00:00


Image source

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful summer. Currently, we have been having a lot of rainfall in Ireland (no surprises), but hopefully that will change once this blogpost has been published as this is scheduled a few days in advance. I have been quite busy with a part time job in my father's offices, so I have been a bit absent from engaging with other bloggers in the blogosphere!!! I come home absolutely exhausted and I try my best to write posts and produce content that I think you'll like. When I have spare time in the summer, I do like to hang out with friends. I recently attended a party, which was a camping festival like party for my friends Jake and Dave who just turned 18. It was a pretty good night and even though I have never been to a proper festival, I could still wear boho clothes, My only regret is the severe lack of photos I have from the party. I got pretty drunk and at the time I wasn't overly concerned about snapping photographs. When I used to go to house parties more often, a few years ago, I was essentially a voluntary party photographer. I suppose I just love to take photographs and capture memories (which probably explains my obsession with instagram). I have begun to ramble on in this post, which was unintentional, I just wanted to share a few things that usually happen to me at parties.

Things that usually happen to me at parties

1. I get Drunk
Okay I am about 7 and a half stone and 5 foot 1 (although I sometimes lie and say 5 foot 2), of course I am going to be a light-weight. I am absolutely tiny and most definitely cannot handle my booze. In fact, I wrote about the fact that I can't handle my booze in a blogpost one morning when I was hungover (click here to read that post)! I don't really think it is too much of a problem to get drunk. I didn't even vomit last time I was intoxicated, I was just not myself and acting the maggot but I wasn't attrocious or did anything I regret like cheat on my boyfriend or anything. I mainly get drunk at house parties because I can and it is safe. I most likely will be staying at the host/hostess' house and hence I will be in a safe environment with people I trust.

2. I cry
Don't get me wrong, house parties are fun and I do have fun at them, but most house parties I have been at have somehow resulted in me having a hugely emotional cry. Most of the time I have the stupidest reasons for doing so. A few years ago, one of my old friends Jessie was heading to Brazil and I was at a party. For some reason she was unable to attend and I was bawling crying to my boyfriend at the time how I wished she was there and how much I was going to miss her because Brazil was so far away!!! There have been many other reasons that I have cried at parties, but I really don't think I had any proper reason to cry!!!

3. I take a tonne of photos
As I said in the post's intro, I love to capture memories through my camera lens. I used to take masses and masses of photos at parties. This has declined to a certain extent, but I still enjoy capturing those fun moments!

4. I take little drink but end up "bladdered"
One could say I am a bit stingy when it comes to purchasing my drink. I don't like to spend more than a fiver on alcohol I am taking to a party. I mostly abide by this rule. Yet, most of the time I end up drinking so much more. People end up lending me some of their left over alcohol which I get absolutely pissed drunk on, despite not paying for it at all. It is a cheap life when you're a light weight.


What do you tend to religiously do at parties?

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin



  

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. It' s a pleasure to know more about you!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paola :)
      Glad you enjoyed learning more!

      Delete
  2. I have to admit that I do exactly the same but as well as taking tonnes of pictures, the alcohol also gives me extra courage to my ex. Never a good idea! ha :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.
      I think it is much better to get drunk at a house party than when you're out on the town though, it is more safe. :)

      Delete
  3. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh I am so happy that you like it :)

      Delete
  4. perfect photo effect. Great blog.


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from some tumblr website!

      Delete
  5. This is a fun post to read thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I've done that before - burst out crying! So embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have no reason for it at all! :)

      Delete
  8. Hahaha we've all cried at parties before ;) and rain in Ireland?! Never ;-) I remember hardly bringing any drink, or I'd bring a bottle of sourz with me. I was sooo much more hardcore when I was younger haha I could drink and drink and totally handle the hangovers... now though... I'm more of a few nice ciders at the pub kinda gal hahah, getting ollld! xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!