Tagstr

09:00:00

Image source


Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well.

Before I begin writing this post, I would like to assure you that I am not being paid to write this post. I just decided that I would write it by choice and not for any benefits or compensation. Awhile ago, I was contacted by someone who is on the Tagstr team. They told me that they liked my instagram, and thought that I would be an ideal tagstr ambassador. Being an ambassador entails frequently sharing uploads to the website as well as encouraging others to join in the fun!

So Tagstr is a new developing application, which is currently only available with IOS 8, I can hence only use it through my laptop or the mobile website (at the moment), as the app grows in popularity so will its availablity to its users. It is very similar to instagram in the way that you can share photos and videos as well as like those of other peoples'. The only new thing is that sounds can also be shared which gives it a bit of extra background.

As a result of my efforts as an ambassador, I will soon be receiving some goodies such as merchandise from the Tagstr team. It feels quite good to be involved in a community and to encourage people to use additional social media.

So if you have a Tagstr, share your profile in the comments. I would love to find more people to follow!!!

It is also another way to promote your blog and acquire extra followers.

Check out my profile here!!!


What do you think of Tagstr?
Let me know in the comments,

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It sounds like it can be very promising! Your pictures are so nice btw :) Hopefully it does grow.

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am using it as another way to promote my blog and to share pictures. I hope it grows. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post<3 sounds very good. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!