My July Instagram Pictures

09:00:00

Hey Lovely people!

July has come and gone so quickly and now it is time to say goodbye. I am now starting this monthly tradition of ending the month by sharing my instagram photos.

I hope you like the photos.


Follow me on Instagram!


I remember having this relaxing candle lit bath, using the "comforter" and drinking a mojito!


Here is one of those smoothie bowls I was obsessed with eating and had at the start of the month. This is a picture from one of my "What I Ate Wednesday" posts. 



Flowers, just for the sake of it. 

                                             
This is one of my recent eye shadow purchases from Make up Revolution - The iconic pro palette. I can't say I've used this that much yet!



Here is a picture of myself and Nel, one of my fave people in the world. This picture was taken at Dave's party which was a pretty good night.

One of my lunches from a "What I ate Wednesday" post. It is my signature combo at the moment, tomatoes and carrots. 


Here is a picture I really like of my self from my "how to style crop tops" post. 


I stayed in Cathal's house for a couple of days in Dublin this month. I had such a lovely time and he made me a lovely breakfast in bed. He really could be the world's best boyfriend!! :O

When in Dublin, I of course popped to Lush. I bought this Blackberry bath bomb which looks plain and boring but was actually fab!


Here are some of my most used eye shadow palettes. I discussed some of these in my "Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes" post. Click here to read the post!


I've been told that this was quite a brave photo to upload. I don't really see why, I've seen plenty of photos like this on instagram, and well that day I went for a jog and wanted to share it!


Another meal from my "What I ate Wednesday" post!


Last July I went to Italy so I am suffering from the holiday blues this year. I just shared this image because it is one of my all time favourites from the trip. I love the colours of the buildings, it just captures the whole mood of the place .


I have really been liking my photos at the moment, this isn't an exception. But it is also another picture from my "How to eat healthily" post. Have a read here!


This may sound vain as hell, but I really am in love with this selfie of myself. I just think I look really nice in it. I just wanted to take a nice picture to use in my 1 year blogpost and I am happy to say that I managed to get a great picture!


One of my pre work out milkshakes I had for breakfast in my "What I ate Wednesday" post. 


This is another adored picture from Italy. But I used it in a guest post I wrote on another blog.

Here is a photo of the prizes in my Giveaway that is opened until the 23rd of August. If you haven't entered yet, enter here!


Here is a photo I put on my instagram to advertise a post I wrote on "The Glasses Shop". Click Here to read it!







What have you been uploading to Instagram?
If you have an instagram account, share it below!! 

Ellen,

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. that's a beautiful selfie, it isn't vein. haha! some lovely pics :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love the Lush bath bombs. It's the perfect way to treat yourself.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lush bath bombs so much. Need to pick some more up :)

      Delete
  3. All your meals look amazing! I am loving instagram lately x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I have been obsessed for the past few months :)

      Delete
  4. lovely post! Sounds like you had a great month x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love this a lot.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite, I'll definitely join!

      Delete
  6. All that food looks delicious, and you have some amazing eyeshadow palettes!

    http://notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. :) I Have become a bit obsessed with them lately :)

      Delete
  7. Don't feel vain! You should totally love yourself girl! And you do look stunning, as always :) loving all the food photos, and Italyyy! I didn't know you had your belly button pierced?! Or did I...? Do you mind me asking if it gets caught on clothes a lot? I've uuhmed and ahhed over getting it done for years, but I wear a lot of high waisted clothes so I think it might just get in the way for me :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber, it was kind of a disclaimer saying that I looked nice incase anyone said anything. :)
      Yeah I've had my navel piercing for two years now. :) Anything high waisted i have seems to just reach the belly button but it doesn't get in the way. I haven't had many problems with mine. It got infected once which happens to a lot of people and I always lose the balls to close them up :L

      Delete
  8. I love posts like these, I'm so nosey haha. Your photos are gorgeous too! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. The LUSH blackberry bath bomb is one of my faves!

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I love Italy and I hope to go back again one day! What part of Italy were you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to go back too! I was in Lake Garda. But we flew into Verona. <3

      Delete
  11. How fun, I love your photos! I've just followed you on Instagram :) I especially like the food shots, they all look lovely!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki. I appreciate the follow :)

      Delete
  12. Great pictures! Love the bralet you're wearing in one of them, I think I recognise it (or a similar one?) from Topshop! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I got that bralet on dresslink for so much cheaper. :)

      Delete
  13. i love your pictures!! and i love your bralette I have it too!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!