I've been featured on Éclairissement!

10:00:00



Hello lovelies,
I hope you're all well.


I just wanted to let you know that I have been featured in another blogger's blog today!

Emily O' Keeffe, a fellow UCD student, Irish citizen and lifestyle blogger recently asked me if I would like to be featured in a small summer series she was doing on her blog, a kind of get to know bloggers series.

I totally love to support other bloggers, so I was happy that she asked me to answer some of her questions. It is also nice to introduce another audience to different blogs.


So lovelies, please don't hesitate to pop on over to read the post on Emily's blog now! I hope you love her blog as much as I do!


Let me know what you thought of the post,
Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. So excited dear, congrats :) The photo is gorgeous btw!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, congrats! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post on Emily's blog xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great news. Checking it out right now. Congratulations.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!