How I style Crop tops!

09:00:00


Hello Everybody!
How are you all?

It is about time that I posted an additional fashion post, so here we are with a "How I style crop tops post". Crop top season has definitely arrived here in Ireland. The weather is perfect, a solid 19 or 20 degrees Celsius. There is really no need for it to get any warmer than that! So I thought I'd show you a few ways you could style crop tops if you want to wear them this summer. Also apologies for my hair in some of these photos, it was quite a windy day when I was taking this photo shoot.


Outfit 1: A crop top with a kimono and Jeans



Kimono - Missguided
Crop top - Bershka
Jeans - BT2
Necklace - Primark/Penneys
Shoes - Primark/Penneys


Outfit 2: A crop top and Shorts




This is definitely an outfit that shows more flesh. Alternatively you could wear a cardigan over it to cover some of that flesh.

Shorts - Bershka
Crop top - boohoo.com


Outfit 3: A crop top and Dungarees







This is probably the most cute and childlike pictures of all of these. But I paired an adorable loony toons crop top I have with my desigual dungarees. :3

Dungarees - Desigual
Crop top - H&M


Outfit 4: A crop top and a high waisted skirt



I have had that skirt since I was twelve but it is still one of my faves. I just love it and it looks great with black crop tops.

Crop Top - Dresslink
Skirt - River Island

How do you guys style your crop tops?


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Your crop tops are super cute Ellen!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite outfits are number one and four. The last one looks so chic and edgy, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwh thanks. I love the final outfit :)

      Delete
  3. such a great post indeed :) i love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful your outfit!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning, love your tweety bird crop top<3 thanks for sharing this is a fun post to read. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog and follow if I like it :)

      Delete
  6. I love all these looks. Lately I am loving the crop top + overalls, so cute! You look so amazing doll x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      I love crop tops. :3

      Delete
  7. A crop top and a high waisted skirt is my favorite combo. I love how it often starts to look like you're wearing a dress.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!