A Short History of Shoes!

09:00:00





Hey Everyone!
How are you? I hope all is well!

Recently, I was contacted by a fashion and beauty company called "Farfetch". I was asked if I would like to share an Infographic the company designed as a celebration for shoe lovers. The infographic is called "The Short Shoe History". This shows a brief history of shoes and the periods when certain shoes were popular.

I think it is very interesting to look back and see what kind of things were trendy back before we were even born. Fashion is also a cycle which repeats itself, so things like this can definitely influence fashion designers. I really wouldn't be surprised to see things like this in the future.

 


What pair of shoes are your favourite?
Have you heard of Farfetch?

Ellen,

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin







You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I think 20s shoes are the best! Heel height, design, cute little details... Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally kind of like the 50s and 2000! :D

      Delete
  2. cool post!

    check out my blog + follow back?



    xo,

    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorites? Ellen its shoes we are talking about.........I love them all ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't heard about that brand, I think my favorite shoes era is the 80's
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I didn't until they emailed me.
      They are quite a luxury brand I think.

      Delete
  5. It's interesting to see how shoes from 2000 are trending like crazy right now! :P All about that fringe, ha!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great history on shoes! My favorites right now are ankle boots, gladiator sandals, and think strap heeled sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!