8 photos of Happiness Tag!

09:00:00

Hello Everyone,

Recently I was tagged to do the "8 photos of Happiness Tag" by the lovely Michelle from the blog "Sugardust and Starlight". I was pretty delighted to be tagged in this tag to be honest when I found out the whole idea behind it. Basically you share 8 photos that make you happy and you explain why. Of course I was ecstatic to do this tag because I love feeling warm and fuzzy inside!!! There are a few more additional rules to the tag which I will state down below.  Thank you so much Michelle for nominating me. I am so happy you did.

Tag Rules!
  1. Thank your nominator and link them in the post.
  2. Link the creator of this tag (Ariel's little corner of the internet)
  3. Post 8 photos of Happiness - These can be photos that represent a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
  4. Pop in a brief desciption of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
  5. Spread the Hapiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!



So without any further interruptions, please allow me to share 8 photos of happiness on my blog.




This first photo is of my two pets I've had for the longest out of any pets I have ever had, Belle and Amber. Amber is the one with some ginger-ness to her coat. Unfortunately now she is gone but I am confident that we provided her with a fulfilling and happy life. Belle is still with us and my love for her grows stronger everyday. I am just so happy that I could capture an adorable photo of them together.



This photo is probably the most recent one that is in this post. It is a picture of myself and some of my college friends. In this photo we were on the way to our friend Robert's surprise birthday party, so of course we made a pit stop for a group photo. I love this photo because it signifies the end of my first year in UCD, which was better than anything I could have asked for. I love these people so much.



This is a photo which was taken about 4 or 5 years ago when I went to London of the Wicked musical billboard. This was undoubtedly the best thing I have ever seen before. The music was so incredible that it was actually overpoweringly emotional. We got the opportunity to meet the cast of the show and get our Wicked Books signed. I don't think I have ever felt the same way as I did when I had reached the intermission of this show. I really couldn't handle my emotions.



This is a photo of myself and Cathal at his debs/prom. It was about a year before mine. The reason that this one gets some exposure in this post is because I just much preferred my experience at this one. I suppose it was the first thing I ever had to get very dressed up for. It was a few days before Cathal and I started going out so everything was more exciting. I also think that this dress is so much more flattering than my black beaded one even though I adore that one.








This is a picture of some of the views I could see while I was in Italy and on a bus at the time. I picked this photo to symbolise the trip as a whole which was amazing. It was our first proper family holiday in a good few years. We did various fun filled activities such as visit Verona, Venice, The Ice Man in Bolzano and the Earth Pyramids. I also got to fulfil one of my dreams which was to take a ride in a cable cart. It felt absolutely amazing looking down at a city while you are ascending higher and higher.




Wow! This photo was taken so long ago. This is a picture of myself in a relatively giddy state with one of my old friends Dee. This was my very first house party in a place my friends and I used to nickname "Kilmo". I had a very good set of friends and people close to me living there, so I spent a lot of my teenage years there. This photo was the first time I ever set foot there and it brings back so many memories. It was also a time in my life when I was extremely happy and confidence radiated through me. I am still a generally bubbly and content person now, but things are very different to how they used to be. This place used to be my second home and I don't think I could forget it, even if I wanted to.



This photo simply makes me happy because it is one of the earliest photos of myself and Belle.




This is a very silly photo and probably a very difficult photo to explain. Basically, when I was about 15, I came up with an idea to invent a pose for my friend Derrin. I was a very odd teenager. In retrospect, I worry about my past self a little bit, and my present self because I have done this pose in the past year. Anyways this is the pose and it actually spread around really quickly and all sorts of people did this pose. It is very funny and if you google "Derrin Pose" it actually comes up which I find hilarious.


My Nominations 

I nominate the following people to do this tag:



What makes you guys happy?


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x






You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thank you for tagging me!
    I really like the last photo. Here's to teenage memories haha! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)
      I can't wait to see your post. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is a a great post! i love reading and browsing through posts like this! :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks. :)
      My IG is @fishnetsxd

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pics!!
    Lidia

    www.lidiasbag.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these are so sweet! I'll have to remember to do this! xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!