1 year blogging!

09:00:00



Hello my friends,

How are you all doing? How has your summer been? Have you been up to any crazy adventures? Please, let me know in the comments.

It has been almost a year since I started this blog. It all started on July 14th 2014, I believe, when I posted a pretty crappy introductory post to my blog. To be honest with you, I really don't think it does "FishnetsxD" any justice anymore. If I recall correctly, I wrote that I was bored and decided to start a blog. I guess I only intended for it to be a summer project, but after awhile I really enjoyed writing this blog and having my own place on the internet to customise and to share my thoughts with you. I have shared many intimate details of my life from my college life, to my experience in relationships to my regrets when hungover!!! Fishnetsxd has become my mini kingdom of thoughts and ideas on the internet.

My blog isn't only a personal sanctuary of mine, but it is also a place for self expression. I can't tell you how much fun and excitement I have when I create fashion and beauty posts and by making friends online and discovering other blogs. I have only flourished in confidence about the way I portray myself and my image. This all comes down to "Fishnetsxd" blog.

So far, I have had an adventure that I could have never imagined experiencing before. I have met and discovered so many wonderful bloggers, I have worked with some great organisations (Tagstr and Dresslink, to name a few) and I have improved so much in terms of taking photographs, editing and displaying them on line as well as writing and delivering blog posts. I sometimes look back on my past cringe-worthy blog posts. But I've decided to keep them for the nostalgia and to see how far "FishnetsxD" has come!

In terms of the future of this blog, I see it as pretty optimistic. My blog can only improve and grow in quality, which will most definitely enthuse me to continue in my adventures on it. I wish to continue blogging as I do, and as often as I can.

As a way to celebrate my blog's anniversary, I will be hosting a giveaway on July 23rd, so be prepared for a small giveaway on that date as an expression of my gratitude.

Thank you my readers for reading this post, or any of my other posts. It really means a lot, and I love that my ideas are appreciated.


I look forward to the future of "FishnetsxD" and the mysteries that I have in store.


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Happy one year blogaversary! I really like reading your blog and very excited to see your journey with it :) x
    I'm blogging only for 10 month, but surely agree with you that it helps to become more confident. Moreover, it opened to me so many new opportunities and helped to find myself. Blogging just makes me the happiest person alive haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks Yana. :)
      I am so happy you enjoy reading my blog. I always notice those who return and read my posts again and again and you missy are one of them. :) Ah you're nearly blogging a year and your blog is absolutely fantastic. :) So many great opportunities from my blog, they're all going on the CV because they are employable traits to have. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! I started my blog on 12th July, hehe. There's been a few of us reached our one year blogiversary lately. We should have a Twitter party!

    I'm glad you've enjoyed your experience as a blogger so far. Here's to another fantastic year for you, me and all other bloggers who just celebrated a blogiversary! :D

    Michelle -x-
    www.sugardustandstarlight.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people started blogging in 2014. I can't believe I never started earlier! I would totally be up for a twitter party!! Can we organise that?
      I have had such a good year thanks to the blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Congrats for turning 1 year :) I know you'll go far, achieve and learn a lot more things here in blogging! :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaira :)
      I am so happy you like my blog and I most definitely will be providing more posts. :)
      I do have instagram and I am always happy to support fellow bloggers on instagram, I'll check out your profile and give you a follow.

      Delete
  4. Yay one year blogging! You know a lot more than I did when I'd been blogging for a year haha! I love blogging for having somewhere to express myself too, i think a lot more women have got into it and made our own spaces. Love the lipstick on you by the way! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't you been blogging for about three years now? I think I have just learnt more because blogging is far more popular now. Although I am given to understand that it used to be a lot easier to get a lot of comments on your blog. Awh and thanks for the lipstick compliment. It is Rimmel London, Kate Moss in shade 107 if you were wondering, probably my favourite lipstick.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!