Products I have hit pan on!

09:00:00


Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. :)

In the beauty world, hitting pan on powder products is such a rare thing. They just seem to last forever. However, sometimes I feel like I am holding myself back from finishing a product. If it was something very expensive and dear to me, then I'll try my hardest to keep it for as long as humanly possible.

I believe I have seen this post once on my bloglovin' news feed, quite some time ago, so I figured that I would make a "products I've hit pan on" post of my own. I had to rummage through my stash to find some of these products which were hibernating from being used on my face, but have still reached pan and will sadly have to be replaced in the near future.

So without further ado, here are some of the products I have reached pan on.

Blusher: My beautiful and beloved "Dandelion" Blush from Benefit has reached pan. There is still a lot of product left so I don't think this baby will leave me just yet. It is a beautiful light and subtle pink that can also act as a bit of a highlighter as it has a bit of shimmer to it. It was one of my first purchases from Benefit and I love it to bits. It would definitely suit a lot of different types of skin tones so I do recommend it.

Powders: I have two powders that are running out on me, the first being a powder that I use on a total daily basis (Click here to see other products I use daily). It is the Rimmel London "Stay Matte" powder. There isn't much I can say about this product, only that it does the job and it will need replacing soon. Another powder I used to use which still has a little excess is my Benefit "Hello Flawless" powder. Again this does the job it is supposed to do. I don't really find any powder better than the other.
Eye Shadow Quad: Finally is a product I haven't used in yonks and one that was my holy grail eye shadow quad. This was in the day where I totally preferred wearing bold and vibrant eye shadows rather than subtle nudes. It is my Rimmel London "GlamEyes Quad". The small box comes with four different eyeshadows, a vibrant pink, a highly pigmented blue which has completely reached pan, a smoky grey and then a yellow toned neutral for highlighting etc. I used to pair the pink and blue eye shadows together and I thought I was the coolest girl in town. But looking at the pink it is an absolutely gorgeous colour. I definitely must check the shops to see if these are still available. The Rimmel London eye shadows are reasonably good quality wise. They are very pigmented and long lasting. They don't have that creamy feeling like the Urban Decay eye shadows, but for the price, can you complain? 




What products have you reached pan on?

Be sure to let me know in the comments. 


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x




FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. All the products look so good! Great post xo :)

    I have just started my new blog, which is all about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I would be so extremely happy if anybody could follow me via GFC, and I would follow back. Just leave a comment on one of my posts on my blog. Thank you! ♥

    My Blog - http://vintagebeautii.blogspot.ie/
    My Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/Shona727/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I will have a look at your blog and if I like it I will follow it. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh I like the colours of the eyeshadow quad!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, you can't complain too much. I mean, I love UD shadows, but I use a fair bit of Wet n Wild and other drugstore shadows too. I know that sad feeling when you hit pan! Last time it happened to me was with some MAC face powder. I didn't replace it though. TBH, most face powders are the same. I'm going to try Physician's Formula and Milani next.

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It barely ever happens to me though.
      I don't wear make up every single day though :)

      Delete
  4. The eye shadow squad looks awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I enjoyed it when I had it :)

      Delete
  5. I just hit pan on my Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream eye shadow and was so proud of myself. It's almost embarrassing to admit! I also love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Mostly because there's always a coupon for it at CVS! Can't beat a powder that is essentially $2.00 after coupons.

    Morgan
    www.thoughtsbymorganblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree,
      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. I've hit pan on my favourite mac blush, fleur power. It's so much like my natural flush I can't believe it sometimes!

    www.chloecake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it so satisfying to hit pan? I love using up products that I love :) (Except that it means I have to buy another...)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!