My most popular blog posts!

09:00:00

I don't know about you other bloggers, but I religiously go through my blog statistics and see my posts that have gotten the most views and comments. I think it is interesting to see the posts that people have been most enticed by and were eager to look at! Not only does it give me ideas on the kinds of posts to write in the future, which will get a positive response. But overall I just find it rather interesting. 

I thought I would go through my top ten most viewed posts. It may allow frequent and loyal followers of mine to feel a sense of nostalgia, and for the newer visitors, it will allow you to discover elements of this blog you may have never seen before.

By the way, if you click on the titles of the posts, they will lead you to those posts. 

So without further ado, here is the list of my top ten most viewed posts on fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie ... 


In this post I shared a few of the lipsticks I liked and had recently bought. I started to become a bit of a lipstick junkie, which I still am and I am still collecting!




The next most popular post was another lipstick themed post. I was really craving some MAC lipsticks so I made a little wishlist on my blog. 





At number 8 is my post on some reasons to go Vegetarian. Although I am currently not a vegetarian, this post I felt got a very good response. People were really interested in it. I did a lot of research for this post too!





I believe that this post I wrote about the snacks I eat during study also got the most comments ever on my blog. I don't get a massive amount of comments, but I think this one got over 50, which was an achievement for me. I just shared some of the simple yet satisfying snacks I made while I was studying for my Christmas exams last year. 





I wrote this post because I was unsure which palette to add to my collection. In the end I went with the Naked Palette. I am so happy I did because it is so versatile. The Naked 3 is still in my mental wishlist though. 



I am really surprised with how will some of my exam themed posts went. I feel that they must have really helped those who were a bit anxious about exams. These were all methods that seemed to work for me and I felt it was worth it to share them with others. 




These are posts I rarely see on the blogging network, but I absolutely love reading them. I love what people have learnt from various experiences. Obviously you guys were fascinated to know what I learnt from a year in University also!



Weirdly, this blogpost has absolutely no comments, but it comes third in my most viewed posts. I suppose those who are studying for their exams and who haven't blogs probably found this post really helpful. I am so glad of this. It makes blogging feel a whole lot more rewarding. 




My friend Freddie who took the photos for this post will most definitely be delighted that this has reached second in my most popular posts. I absolutely love OOTD posts, and although they can be a lot more work than other posts, I feel that it is worth it if it gets a great response like this. This is definitely one of the reasons I have loved OOTD posts. Also because the weather in summer is great, I think it's the perfect time to do them, so definitely expect a few outfit posts in the forseeable future. 



This is undoubtedly one of the most personal posts I have shared online through my blog, and it has definitely paid off because it has so many views. I have been in two relationships that lasted over one year, one which I am still in by the way! I think the personal touch must have enthused people to read this and enjoy it. As I mentioned earlier, I really love these "Things I've learnt posts". :) 


Were these the posts you expected to see in my top ten? What's your favourite post of mine? Let me know in the comments!!!

Thanks for reading, as always, I will see you soon :)

Ellen, 
x x x x x x x x x x x x 



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin






You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Interesting and cute blog! If you want to follow each other,let me know on my blog :)
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so nice! New on my blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked this post :)

      Delete
  3. I remember all of these posts! Enjoyed all of them as well :D I've done a post like this too, but I can't remember if I ever posted it or if it's still sitting in my drafts... I included a couple of my favourite posts to write as well, they aren't always the most popular! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you amber :)
      I think it's interesting to see the ones that get the most views!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!