My Instagram pictures from June!

20:58:00


Hey Guys!
I hope you are all doing well!

At the very end of May, I decided that I would start posting my photos from Instagram every month. So, now that June is coming to an end, it is about time that I share with you some of the photos that I shared on instagram on my blog post. If you missed my May Instamonth, you can catch it by clicking here!
If you would like to follow me on Instagram you can access my profile by clicking here! I share photos on a regular basis.


This is a close up photo I took of a bright pink Dahlia flower at Bloom in the Park, a gardening show. Post on Bloom Garden Show available here!


This is a photo of a Smoothie bowl I ate for breakfast which is displayed in one of my "What I Ate Wednesday" posts. This is a strawberry and banana smoothie (with milk and yoghurt), topped with berries, pecans, kiwi, flaked almonds and Chia seeds. Yummy.

Here is a picture of a lipstick I recently purchased. It is the "Rimmel London" Lasting Finish lipstick in Pink Blush. I reviewed this lipstick and another lipstick in the following post!

This is a photo of some flowers I took together while I was out at a garden centre with my mum. I think they look so cool together and I thought it was well worth being shared on Instagram!!!


Here is one of the Gardens that was displayed at Bloom. It is absolutely gorgeous.
There are more photos available from Bloom in this post!


This is one of my favourite photos from my "How I style Kimonos" post. Read the post here! 



Here is one of my lunches from one of my "What I ate Wednesday" posts. For lunch I had  mashed Avocado, scrambled egg on wholemeal toast with some cherry tomatoes on the side. 




This is a selfie I took while attempting to model some of the eye shadow I was wearing. Also I am wearing the lipstick displayed earlier in this blog post!



This photo displays some of the products I have been using on a daily basis. I wrote a post on this which is available here!!! Some of the products displayed include "Rimmel London" Wake me up foundation, The Benefit Beautiful Big Eyes palettes, some real techniques brushes etc.




Here is a selfie of myself and my beautiful little Cat Belle. I love her so much, but she definitely gets annoyed by me as I demonstrate my love excessively!!!



Here is a photo I uploaded to instagram by means of promoting my "Products I have reached pan on" post. Click here to access that post. 




Here is another photo of a smoothie bowl I ate in one of my "What I Ate Wednesday" posts.
In this bowl is an avocado and kiwi smoothie (with milk and yoghurt). The toppings consist of mango, blueberries, peanut butter, chia seeds, flaxseeds and walnuts. 





I am pretty sure most people post a random selfie on instagram. I posted this one because it was relatively soon after I got my hair done.



This is one of the pictures which was incorporated in my "Festival Outfits" posts. So I decided to upload it to Instagram!

Click here to read the post!



Here are three lipsticks I got from Makeup Revolution. I love the purple shades so much nd I think they look so good in this picture. I really couldn't resist sharing these on instagram.

I also have a review written on these.

Click here to read the post!




Again another smoothie bowl. You guys must be sick of looking at these by now. I do try to vary them which I think I manage to do. This is a blackberry and banana smoothie with blue berries, red currants, almonds, milled flaxseed and Peanut butter as toppings.




Finally I have a picture of "The Comforter" from Lush. This is a bubble bar which is included in many people's favourites. It has now become one of mine too since trying it. I was in Dublin the other day and I didn't have a lot of time to pick something nice from Lush so I don't think picking the Comforter was a bad idea. I'll be back for more.

Also this picture got an insane amount of likes. I usually only get about 20 likes and this has almost 70! I know I shouldn't be obsessing about statistics but I was actually shocked when I saw this!!! 









What have you been sharing on Instagram this month?
Also if you have an Instagram account, feel  free to share it in the comments and I will definitely have a look at it!


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin





You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. those smoothie bowls look so delicious! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures doll! I really like that eyeshadow on you :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love experimenting with different eyeshadows! :3

      Delete
  3. Great pictures, I used to take selfies with my cat all the time when I had one :) I love instagram you can check mine out here if you like: https://instagram.com/clarkecouture/

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out your instagram Toni :)
      Yeah I take the odd selfie with my cat, I love her. :3

      Delete
  4. That smoothie bowl looks delicious and I love how vibrant those lipsticks are!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you Amy :)
      Yeah I love Belle so much :3

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Love this post,3 your instagram post are all so high quality
      follow for follow?:)

      xoxo
      http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Hey Hilary, I am glad you like my photo quality.
      I will definitely follow your blog if I like it when I check it out later. :)

      Delete
  7. Love the pics, you have a great aesthetic xx

    www.ADIMAY.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks Aditi :)
      I am so happy you like my photos :)

      Delete
  8. I really like to follow your blog, your articles are amazing! I love the photo with the cat.

    Kisses.
    My blog HERE

    FOLOOW ME VIA GFC
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you :D
      I love that picture. :)
      I will definitely go and follow you if I like your blog. :)

      Delete
  9. amazing blog post :)

    I have shared your post :D


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that is so nice of you :)
      I definitely must check out your blog.

      Delete
  10. Wonderful photos! Such pretty flowers :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!