My current LUSH wishlist!

09:00:00


Image source All images were found on the Lush Website!

Hello Everybody,
I hope you're all doing well.

One of the most difficult things about living away from Dublin is that I am nowhere near a Lush store. My lush cravings have naturally grown a bit. I think I am going to have to order some products online.

I have been hearing so much about the new limited edition products in the new store in London which have definitely taken my fancy, but I have had my eyes on some of the classics that are available in all lush stores too! Luckily I might have the opportunity to visit London in a matter of weeks, meaning Lush will be the first place on my mind to visit.

Now without further ado, I shall proceed with showing you some of the products I have been lusting after.



The Comforter : Admittedly, I feel a bit ashamed for not trying this product yet as it is most peoples' favourite. The comforter is a berry scented bubble bar which forms bubbles as well as a luxurious ribena smelling bath,





You've been Mangoed: I don't believe I have ever seen this product in a lush store in my life, but the mango scent really enthuses me to purchase this product. It seems like it would have such a summery fragrance.




Frozen:  This is probably one of the most clever products that Lush have come out with. Every child and frozen lover is going to want this product. I love "Frozen" the movie which is one of the prime reasons I want this product. It is exclusive to the Oxford street store, so I doubt I will get my paws on it any time soon!




Karma: This is another exclusive to the Oxford street store to my disappointment. However this product looks amazing, it is glitter filled and has a fabulous array of colours that will blend into a stunning bath. It will also form bubbles as it is a bubble bar which is a bonus!






Twilight: This is the first Lush product I have ever tried and I have to admit, I want to get another one. As you throw this into your bath it fizzes up to form a midnight blue colour in the water as well as speckles of sparkles that resemble stars. There is just something so magical about this product.







Think Pink: This is another product I have yet to try but the fact that it is pink and has the most adorable design, I am pretty sure that I will enjoy this bath bomb.

This product is available here.



What products are on your wishlist this summer?
Be sure to let me know in the comments.

Also if you can recommend some face masks from Lush I would be very grateful!


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


Additional Lush Posts



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I LOVE Lush products! I wouldn't mind a bath right now hehe

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :)
      I really want to try some new bits and bobs from there :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks - the Comforter is one of my all-time favourites! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen.
      I can't wait to try it :)

      Delete
  3. you've been mangoed is absolutely amazing - it makes your skin so soft and smells like heaven!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Would love to try it :)

      Delete
  4. These are so cool! I just love all the different shapes you can get :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!