Make up products I have been using everyday!

09:00:00


Hello Lovely people.
How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing today? Let me know in the comments what you've been getting up to this summer.


As a beauty blogger who is also a student and on a pretty tight budget, I tend to stay loyal to various different make up brands and avoid spending too much on make up products (well most certainly in my case anyways). Now that it is summer, there isn't really too much need for a whole load of cosmetics either. I'd feel like I was melting under the blazing hot sun (not that we get a blazing hot sun in Ireland). I have religiously been wearing most of these products for the spring and the summer so I thought I'd share them with you guys!!! Also I finally managed to invest in a few Real Techniques Starter Kit with loads of eye brushes. It is definitely worth every penny!!!!


Brushes:  I don't have many make up brushes to begin with! But the ones I do have, I use to death. I have about 5 Real Techniques face brushes. These include a powder brush, a stipling brush, a foundation brush and a contour brush. I actually have a post (click here) where I showed you what brushes I had. As I informed you earlier, I also invested in some eye brushes also with real techniques. I don't feel too much need to discover more make up brush brands when you've found some that work for you!!!



Foundation: I suppose my Holy Grail foundation for the summer is the Rimmel London Wake me up Foundation. Not only does the matching packaging to the concealer make me really happy, but this foundation is really worth the hype. I don't find it too heavy on the skin and it just works for me. I sometimes swap this with my Benefit "Hello Flawless" foundation, but I have been very stingy with that foundation. It is my only High End foundation and I really don't want it to empty on me.


Bronzer : As most of you who follow my blog religiously should know, the bourjois bronzer is the bronzer I have utilised each time I've applied make up to my face for the past few months. I love it and how sun kissed it makes me. I find that most people who are pale use shade 51. I actually use number 55 and I find it fine. It gives me a gorgeous and radiant sun kissed complexion! I really want to try "Hoola" by benefit though, just because I never have and so many people swear by it!!!



Blush: This is seemingly the only category where I have included more than one product. The first is Benefit's "Coralista", it is a beautiful peachy coloured blush with a lovely shimmer to it. It gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. When I don't want as much shimmer I find that this blush from No7 which I found in my Mother's Make up collection (click here for the post) is a good alternative!!!


Lipstick:  I recently reviewed two lipsticks (click here for the post) which I thought were pretty much perfect for the spring/summer season. But the L'Oreal Collection Privée in Eva's nude is most definitely my preference. It is the most nude lipstick I have and is more subtle than the Rimmel London Lipstick in Pink Blush!!!


Eye Shadows:  Sometimes I like to leave my eyes bare during the summer. But I really enjoy a nice and innocent and romantic pink eye make up look just as much. I have been constantly grabbing The Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes palette. This tiny, three piece palette is perfect for those who are lazy when it comes to their eyes yet want to look nice. There is no need to think of which eye shadows on your Urban Decay Naked Palette to pair together when you've a palette so small that you can use all of the available shades. I have also been coming to the "Natural Glow Palette 2" from Barry M quite frequently also, because I love the girly shimmery purple shades included there for this time of year. If you would like me to do a post on that palette, I definitely will as I haven't shared much on it on this blog!!!



What products do you use everyday? 

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin





You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I haven't been doing much this summer so far, but I have been loving the weather! Of course apart from the occasional rainy days like today. Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation has to be my holy grail foundation for this summer too, I actually remember purchasing it last year and LOVING it, it's got that gorgeous shimmer/glitter to it which makes your skin look so nice in the summer time. :) x





    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good product that I swear by! :)

      Delete
  2. Great products, I love L'Oreal lipsticks!!!
    Happy sunday Ellen!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such great things about those brushes! Also a lipstick is a must for sure :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I am loving blush! I wear it pretty much everyday :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love a bit of blush also :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely make up :) I rarely wear make up anymore, I feel like it doesn't suit me :( I'm gonna try pulling off more lipsticks this summer though! I have some fab lipsticks but am just never brave enough to wear them, I also have quite dry lips so worry it'll just look flaky :/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You can always try stuff like BB creams and stuff if you want some light coverage :)

      Delete
  6. Great products, Ellen. But what are you doing with the cell ;) (just kidding, girl)
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks. It just ended up in the photo lol!

      Delete
  7. This post is so helpful because being a student is sometimes not easy when it comes to money. I just love those Real Techniques brushes and I want to try them so bad. I too have a Rimmel foundation and I love but I don't use it on a daily basis. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leja. Really recommend these brushes to everybody!

      Delete
  8. Real Techniques Brushes are amazing!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my RT brushes! They're definitely my go to -

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!