June Favourites!

20:26:00




Hello Everybody.
I hope you are all well.

June has been and gone in a flash. I really can't believe I have had my summer of freedom for over a month already!!!

I don't usually do a favourites post like much beauty bloggers. I just think that  I don't often change up my make up. I feel like if you follow me, you know which products I love and use.

However, I found that because June was my first month off, I have had some time to discover a large of variety of things.




Food Favourites - If you have been reading my "What I ate Wednesday" posts, this favourite will easily be anticipated. Throughout the month of June I have been eating smoothie bowls almost every single day of the week. Eating a smoothie bowl makes breakfast feel like dessert and I have really enjoyed them.

I have also enjoyed eating peanut butter and avocados.

Image source


TV Favourites - This month, the third season of "Orange is the New Black" was finally released. A lot of people, myself included eagerly waited for the release. Since the release and the few hours I have spent watching a few of these episodes, I can say I am adding this to my favourites.

I enjoyed the first two seasons of the show and I have been enjoying the third season. I love how the show deals with lesbians, druggies and people of all different shapes and sizes. I think most of us can relate to one of the characters.  I also love how the characters act with one another. Initally the show focused on Piper, but as it goes on, the show is more so about the whole community in the prison. Throughout the show there are constant flashbacks of the prisoners' lives which I feel is very personal and allows the audience to get to know the characters better. The show is very good and without spoiling much else on you guys, I really recommend that you watch this on netflix.





Beauty Favourites - Make Up Revolution have been an ever growing drugstore beauty brand. I finally decided to make an order online. I bought three lipsticks which I was quite surprised with. They were fairly pigmented. However they weren't the most long lasting. But for the price you really can't complain. I can't wait to discover even more dupes to high end products at a fraction of the cost.



Fashion Favourites - Fashionwise, I have enjoyed rediscovering two pairs of dungarees I used to wear like there was no tomorrow. I haven't worn them in such a long time, but I have decided to now because they are in style as well as being cute and so comfortable.




Random Favourite -
I have such a random favourite which is this mug I got at the Garden show Bloom.. I just love the cows on it. It is so cute and I love drinking out of it.



What have you been loving this month?
Please let me know in the comments.



Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love those lipsticks from Make up Revolution!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dungarees are so cute :)x

    aabgeenali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post :)
    xoxo Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dungarees are the cutest!! :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dungarees look so cute on you! Oh and that lipstick you're wearing, definitely on point x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love purple lipsticks. :)
      Probably more of an autumn winter thing though :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!