Four Blogs I have been Loving!

09:00:00

Hello Lovely people, I hope you are all doing very well!

When you have been blogging for awhile, you begin to read other blogs, get a loyal following group, as well as finding blogs you really enjoy to read.

Sometimes I feel like sharing a bit of blog love, so I thought for today's post I would share a couple of blogs that I read a lot! If you're interested to see who I have mentioned then keep on reading. I definitely might start doing these posts a bit more than I used to!

By the way there are so many blogs I love for so many different reasons, but these are ones that I am currently loving.



This is a fashion and beauty blog which I found relatively recently. I just love all aspects of this blog, from the girly theme, to the posts she writes. Rebecca also incorporates OOTW videos and haul videos to her posts which I really think is a very nice touch. I think it adds a bit of personality to the whole blog. She also seems like a lovely girl. I asked her a question on twitter and she was very lovely to respond to me as soon as she could.





Victoria's blog VVNightingale, was probably one of the first blogs I ever found and followed, I can't remember any time that I wasn't following her in my blogging life. I personally would describe her as a dedicated lush bath enthusiast and a homeware and gifts fanatic. Most of her posts are either reviews on Lush Products or a Homeware series she has on her blog. Either way, most of the time you know what to expect from her. Other times she posts the odd lifestyle post. I think I really like her because she is about my age and in college. I love her blog and you should definitely pay it a visit.




Payton's blog Hustle + Halcyon is one of my most recent blog finds. She is a fashion and lifestyle blogger from what I have seen of her posts. My favourite post of hers is currently an Acai bowl recipe she posted. I don't know why I love this blog so much, I think it's because it is really so simple and some of her posts seem so casual and chill. I guess I like that it is quite realistic. Definitely pay her a visit and you'll know what I mean.




Dork Face is a blog hosted by Jemma and one I have been following for a wee while now. The only way I can describe this blog is totally random and so uneexpected. Jemma covers a variety of topics on her blog from DIY tutorials, to beauty reviews, to personal posts and much much more. She is probably one of the most dedicated bloggers I know who is constantly active and engaging online through social media etc. I simply love her blog because every post is different from the last and you really don't know what to expect in every post.






 What are your favourite blogs at the moment?
 Be sure to give me some recommendations in the comments as I love to discover new blogs. 


As always, I will see you soon.
Ellen

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love posts like this! It's great when you find a blog that you fall in love with!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like them too! I think I might try and do them once a month or so.
      Lately I have been finding so many new blogs that I absolutely love!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you lovely! :) Also have to agree with Jemma's blog, discovered it recently and it's one of my all time favourites!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been following it for awhile now. :3
      She's also very good on social media etc.

      Delete
  3. I follow Rebecca Coco too. I like her soo much!
    xoxo

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rebecca Coco's blog. It's always so much fun when you find a blog that gets you hooked.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's very good for staying on trend!!! :D
      I am glad people like her as much as I do!

      Delete
  5. Tnx, I will check out these blogs!!!
    Happy June!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook


    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!