White Summer Dress (OOTD)

18:00:00



Hello everybody, I hope you are all doing well.

If you read my dresslink post last month, you will know that they got in contact with me and offered me a few items on their website in exchange for some posts sharing the items themselves as well as my thoughts on those items.

I decided that I would do three posts, based on the three items I was sent. So here is the first item I was sent. It is a beautiful white summer dress, with a rope belt and some shoulder cut outs which I thought was a very nice touch. I love exposing my shoulders for some reason, especially in the spring and the summer. I find that there is something very sexy about it I suppose.

I took the pictures myself using the automatic capture mode on my camera in my Japanese Garden at home. It is probably one of my favourite places at home because it's just an aesthetically appealing area.




Here is a small bit of detail on the sleeve. 


Back to the item itself. I think the quality is fairly good, it's not perfect but it's good enough. The only thing is I am not used to items of clothing with cut outs on the shoulders. Any time I move my arms upwards the dress always moves and looks shorter than it actually is, as demonstrated in one of the above pictures.

This is probably my favourite item I got from Dress link.
Also the delivery took the standard two or three weeks as Dresslink is situated in Asia.

This item is available here!  http://goo.gl/N19XQ9

Where have you been shopping for clothes lately? Have you purchased anything with dresslink lately? 


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin



You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. I think that dress looks amazing on you and I love the bohemian vibe to it. I agree that DressLink items are pretty decent quality, they are not perfect but also not too shabby.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much <3
      For the price, what can you expect really?

      Ellen

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress, it really suits you. Also love that little lace dress on the sleeve, nice that it has little details like that.

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh Thanks. I am so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. This dress is so pretty! I love the grecian bohemian vibe. Perfect for summer :) ~Bitsy

    bits-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the other pieces! I really like this dress and I really love the cold shoulder look. Love that you took these shots yourself, you did a great job! I also like the location :)

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you very much. Another post will be up Wednesday and another Friday :D

      Delete
  5. We just got ours recently! We were pretty ok with what we got too :) This is a stunning dress and I love the location x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh did dresslink contact you guys too?
      I'd love to see what they sent you guys also.
      I will have two more posts this week.

      Delete
  6. I've been wanting a white dress like this for a while now, it's so gorgeous! Loving the Japanese garden setting too :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want the link to this one I can give it to you! :)

      Delete
  7. Such a cute dress!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's seriously a lovely dress! Dresslink has always been hit or miss, but this is DEFINITELY a hit!
    http://figuringoutmyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you very much Ana. I have two more Outfits with items of theirs to come this week.
      So definitely have a look if you want to :)

      Delete
  9. I love this sweet and charming look on you, Ellen, the dress is so pretty and you wear it beautifully. Like the romantic and dreamy touch. Wonderful pics.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much. I am so happy you like it :)

      Delete
  10. So nice!
    Love, Annluck
    http://blackrosebyannluck.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful dress! Perfect for summer. I've been wearing tons of dresses too because of the heat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting to get really nice in Ireland and I hope it continues. :D

      Delete
  12. Oh wow! I love the floatiness of this dress. It looks divine on you :) xx Carly

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fresh, so romantic.... I love this dress, perfect for summer!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is adorable, so romantic and perfect for a summer night. I never had shopping in dresslink but I saw some very interesting things there.
    xoxo

    ps: I'm a new follower :)

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a look. Some of their things aren't the best. but I guess I was lucky. :)

      Delete
  15. Very pretty outfit. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!