Maxi Skirt and Leather bralet (OOTD)

18:00:00


Hello everybody,
I hope you are all doing well.

Today I bring you my third and final piece from Dresslink. If you missed the two other outfits I constructed with Dresslink's clothing items, I will leave the links to the Posts below!


The final item I was sent from the Asian online clothing store was this pink maxi skirt. I really wanted to try a maxi skirt, and seeing as I was getting some freebies, I thought it was the perfect time. I am very short so I am under the illusion that long skirts and dresses make me look even shorter than I am. Nonetheless, I conquered that fear of appearing shorter than I am and I bravely paired the skirt with a leather Bralet I got from Boohoo.com about a year ago.

I just went for casual shoes with this outfit as I was walking around my garden trying to take pictures for this blogpost. 



 The quality of this garment isn't superb. However, it isn't awful either. There were a few less threads here and there, but in all honesty, it was nothing a scissors couldn't repair.

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience with DressLink. The shipping took long because the distance was long.

The website is very affordable but postage will increase the cost of these items significantly. They charge by weight for postage, so keep that in mind when you are looking to buy items from there. I would recommend it to a friend to try at least once! I find that they seem to have a great variety and they offer something for everyone there!





This item is available here!
What do you make of DressLink? Have you purchased items from there before?

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x



FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I think the skirt looks fabulous on you! And yay that all three items that you got from DressLink was decent quality!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty happy with all of my items to be honest :)
      I have gotten a few other items since. :)

      Delete
  2. Beauriful pics and cool look! I love this ensemble Ellen!!!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paola.
      So glad you liked this :)

      Delete
  3. I love this skirt, though I understand because with my dress it had a lot of static until I went outside so I was a little annoyed with it. But this skirt looks great on you :) I liked all of your 3 pieces!

    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much :D
      I am glad you liked them all :)

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! You look like an edgy princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I don't think the dress makes you appear shorter. I just love that you paired it with a leather bralet. Amazing outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D
      I just thought black would go well and I wanted to mix textures :)

      Delete
  6. I've been contacted by dresslink recently but put off ordering from them in terms of quality and fit. This looks lovely on you x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should definitely give them a go.
      I mean they are offering you some items for free.
      Then just give your honest opinion :)

      Delete
  7. You look very nice! I am short too and am so happy when I find maxi skirts that actually fit and I don't drag on the floor :P

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :)
      I was pretty happy with this :D

      Delete
  8. I've never actually heard about this online store before but I'm loving that maxi skirt and how you paired it with that bralet! Looks amazing. I'm never really the one for maxi skirts either although I'm complete opposite being rather tall haha. :) x



    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'd look so nice on you :D

      Delete
  9. This skirt is very nice on you! We liked our items as well :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks. I loved your dresses. :3

      Delete
  10. Awww you look like a badass fairy princess floating about the countryside! You are adorable!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!