Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar Review!!!

02:11:00




Hello lovely people,
I hope you are all doing well, whatever you have been doing yourself.

I am most definitely, very late on the bandwagon with this review, which is possibly a bit outdated. Better late than never, I suppose. I couldn't find Zoella beauty products in Ireland for absolutely ages until I was in Penneys/Primark the other day and stumbled upon an area dedicated to Zoe's products. I really couldn't help myself and pick one up!

This post is for reviewing purposes, however I would also like to inform those who are Irish that these are available in Penneys if you, like myself have been on the search for this. Now, I shall continue with my review on this product.






I think the packaging to all of the products in this collection are so cute. I really like the Poka dot design on it. I feel that the design is very Zoella and kind of reflects her blog layout. It really has that Zoella stamp on it, in terms of the design.


I also found the product very humorous with the countless warnings which say "Do not eat". I thought it was funny because I am pretty sure most people buying these products are aware of what they are.



After this, the product really goes downhill. I found that the packaging was difficult enough to open. Some people might say that it's sturdy and not precarious, but I just imagined it being easier to break the bar into pieces.
Once you put a cube or two into your bath, the product fizzes and mixes into your bath water. There is absolutely no change in the water consistency or colour. All this product does is provide your bath with a subtle fragrance.

Although this product lasts for several baths, I really don't feel that it was worth the six euro I paid for it. Unlike Lush products, these do not provide a spectacular show of fizz or colour in your tub. This product is extremely plain, simple, dull and vanilla. Nobody likes vanilla. I hope Zoe releases some better products in the future.

I would not purchase this again.



Have you bought any of the pamper items in Zoe's beauty collection yet? If so, what did you think?

Ellen,
,x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is the first review I've read of this product so thank you for this! I'll be giving this a miss and stick to Lush.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love lush products and I find they are worth the few euro.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is, but I am such a lush enthusiast!

      Delete
  3. I really like that this is an honest review. I've been meaning to try a few more zoella products but wasn't sure which ones to try xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you! I really don't recommend this one that much!! I hope she brings better stuff out!

      Delete
  4. "Nobody likes vanilla" -- I laughed at this one haha! Some people do like vanilla, but I don't think vanilla and fizz bar goes well together.

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try out any of Zoe's beauty products, but I really want to!! This is such a great review and makes me want to try it out even more haha!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. That's too bad that the product didn't turn out to be better! Nice post though. Thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  8. i havent tried any zoella products either! may want to try out the body spray though :) great review! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwh thank you!! Try anything else, just not this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!