Revamp your spring wardrobe with "Dress Link".

09:00:00

Hello everybody, hope you've been well.

Recently, an asian online clothing store, "Dress Link" got in contact with me and asked me if I would like to choose a few of their items and broadcast them on my blog. So, yesterday I scrolled along the website in search for a few items I would love to try out! I thought I'd share with you some of the items that will be sent to me as well as some others I really liked.

"Dress Link" is an incredibly cheap and user-friendly clothing website! They have an array of unique items, which would be super appropriate for the spring/summer season that is approaching.

Three of the following items are items I will be receiving and reviewing in a few weeks on my website.
The other items are pieces I really thought looked nice, but haven't purchased! (yet ;])



The three items I am receiving are the pink long maxi skirt, the white dress and the black crop top!

If you want them also, you can purchase them with the following links..

Dress: http://goo.gl/N19XQ9
Skirt: http://goo.gl/3HtAkD
Crop Top: http://goo.gl/2Bs4Fw

The best thing about Dress Link is that the postage depends on what you're buying. If you are getting light items they won't cost as much as heavier ones.

I am proud to announce that The Dress link banner is now displayed on my blog, (down at the bottom). So feel free to visit them if you need to revamp your wardrobe with affordable and quirky pieces.

Will you be buying from dress link?
Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x




FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!