MAC Lipstick Wishlist!

08:00:00


Hey Guys!
 How are you all doing?

 I really hope that you enjoyed and related to my last post; Things I learnt from a year in university! If you didn't get the chance to read that post, catch it here!!! 


If you read my post on my small lipstick collection, you would know that I have really enjoyed wearing lipstick recently. Most of the lipsticks I have are the "Rimmel London Kate Moss" ones. There's no doubt that they have an exceptionally good quality for the price they are. However, I have really wanted to start a MAC lipstick collection. I currently have one, which is the colour "Up the Amp". These lipsticks are pretty expensive and sometimes you need to pair them with lip liners which drive the price up again. It's a long and slow process building up a collection, but I really wanted to show you guys the kind of shades I have been lusting after. 





 MAC : Heroine!



(Image came from Google images)

The main reason I bought "Up the Amp" is because I wanted a purply shade of lipstick which was wearable during the day and night. I definitely think this about "Up the Amp". However, I really like the look of "Heroine" also. It is a much darker plum purple colour and I definitely think I could rock this on a night out! 


MAC : Patisserie!


(Image came from Google Images)

"Patisserie" is seemingly a great nude colour and a spring colour. It is in a lustre finish which gives your lips a glossy effect. I think this would be the perfect addition to my spring lipstick collection!


MAC : Velvet Teddy!


(Image came from Google Images)


"Velvet Teddy" in my mind is the perfect nude. I started craving this one after the lovely Youtuber Gabby Lindley was raving about this. It has more of a brown-y tone to it I think and I've heard it's very moisturising and just a good lipstick. That's reason enough to have this in your collection! I've also heard that this one is very popular at the moment!



MAC : Cinderella Lipstick in "Royal Ball"


(Image came from Google Images)

When I discovered the Cinderella Collection, I was too late to even consider saving up money to buy this baby!! I love the look of these products. I love the blue Cinderella inspired packaging and the gold that compliments it. This is a gorgeous pinky nude colour which I would love to have in my collection. Unfortunately for me, the collection is sold out pretty much everywhere!



What lipsticks have you been craving after? Be sure to leave your recommendations of MAC Lipsticks in the comments, I would love to hear them!! 

I'll speak to you all soon, 
Ellen 
x x x x x x x x x x x x 



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That deep plum red is on my wish list!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet teddy has forever been on my wish-list, I think it's so pretty! I have also noticed the MAC Cinderella collection which is to die for, it's gorgeous. I love your picks, although unfortunately I don't know if the purple shade would be an okay colour for me, will have to try some out and see!


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you Bethany. :D
      I would recommend Mac Up the amp or Essence Funky Funky if you want to start trying purples out.

      Ellen :)

      Delete
  3. ooh this is lovely :)) i have a giveaway on that i'd love you to join!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have entered the giveaway! It's awesome. :)

      Delete
  4. I would have loved to have that MAC Cinderella Lipstick, it's the main thing I wanted from the collection but I was too late!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is an absolutely beautiful product.
      Hopefully Mac will cater for the disney enthusiasts out there in the near future. :)

      Delete
  5. I was so annoyed that I couldnt get one of the Cinderella lipsticks! They were all so gorgeous! Am hoping to get Velvet teddy to add to my collection next though.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!