Life update: Inactivity etc.

00:25:00



Hello everybody! Apologies for my lack of posts this week. Shamefully, I will not be posting as frequently for the next two weeks.

I promise you that I have legitimate reasons for not posting recently. Unfortunately exams are coming up in the next two weeks so I have been trying to focus on my revision for the exams. Also I want to enjoy my last few weeks living on the glorious UCD campus as well as the remaining time I have left with my friends before we are back home for the summer in our separate areas of the country.

This semester I have six exams, 2 more exams than I had last semester which means my work-load is larger, and because I have more science based subjects this semester, I am assuming the exams are going to be much more challenging. This year I made the mistake of sitting 5 modules in semester 1 and 7 in semester 2. The work load difference was extremely surprising.

I will be sitting exams in Physics, Chemistry, Animal Biology and Evolution, Cell and Plant Biology, Food Diet and Health and finally Irish this semester. Many of my exams take place in the one week, which means I get off earlier than some people, but I also need to have my preparation done well in advance. This is the reason I have been very focused on my studies well in advance. I also have an Irish Oral to prepare for on Wednesday! My tutor said it would be an excellent idea to talk about my Blog in the oral examination as it is very interesting and it will also lead to conversations in terms of internet and social media. :)

How am I set for my exams? I am not as nervous as I used to be for exams. There isn't too much pressure in college as your Grade Point Average (GPA) isn't taken into account until third year. I don't need to stress about getting high B and A grades in difficult subjects such as Physics.

I have most definitely rambled about exams a little excessively. Other than preparing for exams, I have been hanging out with friends, trying to make the most of my time with them until we depart for the long summer break!

This was just an update to let you all know that I am still alive, I haven't quit my blog and that I won't be posting for awhile. If I have the odd bit of free time to myself I might write a post or so. Be excited for my posts in the Summer, I have lots planned. :)


I hope you all understand that I will not be sticking to my schedule for the next while.
I hope you all have a wonderful day where-ever you may be and I will see you very soon!


Ellen,


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hello lovely!
    Just stopping by to say hello!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :D Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your exams! I hope they go well!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the very best for you exams dear....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sounds like hard work! I wish you all the best for your exams and hope you do well. :) x




    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!