Kimono Love

09:00:00

Untitled #10



Boohoo, €19 / Boohoo kimono robe, €13 / ASOS robe, €69 / Boohoo kimono robe, €15

Hello Lovely People!
How are you all today? Hope you're all having a wonderful day. :D


Since last year, I have really loved Kimonos and I have really wanted to rock them again this summer. I have two summer appropriate ones which I got last year and wore a lot in Italy and I also purchased one in Primark recently. Honestly, I can't get enough of them. I think they're perfect for days at the beach, nights out, holidays, or festivals. It's just one of my favourite trends at the moment.

I thought that I would do a little bit of research and show you guys my favourite kimonos I have been looking at in online stores such as boohoo.com and asos.




Which summer styles will you guys be supporting this year?

Be sure to let me know in the comments and let me know what your favourite Kimono is.


I'll see you soon,
Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


     FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin 



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with kimonos at the moment too, they really do complete an outfit! Love your top picks here, especially no.4

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks Karen. I really think Boohoo.com do some great ones :)

      Delete
    2. Hi your blog Ellen looks very great, please could you come over and have a look at my blog and comment saying what you think please?!?http://littlemisspringles.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. Also would you mind taking just a minute to fill out my questionaire, you opinion would help me millions! http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=18679&c=96906669DRDL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these I really need to get myself one of them :D Great picks doll xx

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!