Happy Easter!!!

09:00:00

Happy Easter Everyone! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, whatever your plans may be.

I feel like I should have done some more Easter related posts so I thought I may as well make a nice display with some Easter eggs and chocolate bars and share it on my blog!!!



I am so happy to be home and glad to chill with my family on this lovely day. I will probably spend most of the day eating junk and hopefully have a wonderful Sunday dinner with my family. I might eat some of my chocolate easter nests I ate on Friday too!!



What are your plans for Easter Sunday? 

And what is your favourite Easter egg to get. I really like "Crunchie" Easter eggs.


Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x



                                      FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin 

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too, Beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Easter holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love having Easter eggs! I think my all time favourite would be Cadbury's or Lindt. :D
    Have a great Easter~!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Never had a Lindt Easter egg before!!!

      Delete
  4. I hope you have had a great Easter!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a brill easter! I spent the day yesterday eating lots of chocolate and baking easter cakes (pretty similar to the ones in the pictures actually haha). x



    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics, Ellen. Hope you had a great Easter weekend, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter is such a great time for eating chocolate with a good excuse !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree. Did you eat a lot of chocolate like myself?

      Delete
  8. Hope you had the best Easter break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Easter!! My Easter was pretty much the same as yours.
    And, I really like those cadbury "mini eggs" , those are my favourite to get.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I eats all my chocolate will my moobs turn brown but more importantly will it affect my ability to breast feed my child would it affect the matter now that he's 15 peace many love

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sad reading this post as I've eaten all of my chocolate and your photos are making me want more haha! Hope you have a lovely Easter :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  12. Y du yu egnor mi anm eye nat gud Nuff 2 b a reel himun baen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh yummy! I haven't had a crunchie in years and now I'm hankering for one haha :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love the Crunchie ice cream too!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!