A trip to the Zoo!

09:00:00


Hey Lovely people, 
I hope you are all well!

The weather has been great lately. So last week, a couple of my friends from University and I decided that we would take a trip to Dublin Zoo. We also did a lot of other nice things last week. We saw Fast and Furious 7 in the cinema, had a trip to a farm and the typical gathering in my apartment for a round of tea!!! 

I hadn't been to Dublin Zoo in years. I believe the last time I went was when I was six, thirteen years ago! That's crazy!! I was incredibly excited to go. I have also really been into taking pictures again recently. I seem to have phases of taking a vast quantity of photos, and other times where I don't take any pictures. I put my camera strap around my neck and took my camera with me to attempt to get some amazing shots. 

I thought I'd show you some of the photos I took while I was there and show you what we got up to!

I hope you enjoy!!! 















What have you guys been up to in this beautiful sunshine?
Be sure to let me know in the comments, 

Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin





You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. The pics are so awesome! When I went to the Zoo we couldn't see the Lions, I was so gutted!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you! Maybe you'll see them next time!

      Delete
  2. OMG this looks like so much fun. I haven't been to the zoo in forever!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a good time. Should go while the weather is nice. :D

      Delete
  3. I love going to the zoo - it's always so much fun! All of your photos are great as well! :) Glad you had a good time!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I've recently been to the Zoo and had a fab time! My favourites were the meerkats!
    Looks like you had a lovely time!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the giraffes and zebras!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Such cute animals! My sister is gonna be jealous that you seen a penguin haha :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!