Tips for packing for Holidays!

09:00:00

As you are reading this, I am most likely in France. I am in the French society in University and I decided to come on this year's French Trip! We are heading to Nice, Monaco and Cannes! Anyways, seeing as I am going abroad, I thought I would give you some of my finest tips on packing! Also stay tuned for Travel Diaries from the trip which are coming soon! Although some of these things may seem obvious to some of you, I thought that it might help others, especially those who fret about flying! It's always a great idea to stay on top of things and be as organised as possible when traveling abroad!


Ellen's top tips for packing when going abroad!





1.
Pack Versatile, multifunctional clothing items - This is a particularly useful tip when you want to minimise packing, or are planning on bringing a lot of things home with you! It's always a great idea to pack things that go with a lot of items. For example a plaid shirt can go with so many different items from skirts, to jeans to skirts. Definitely consider this when packing!



  1. Checking the weather forecast - Checking the weather (which I do on an app on my phone) is a great way of deciding what clothes you want to bring. You can also compare it to the weather in your area! Also try to consider what kind of trip you're going on and what you'll be doing. If you are spending the day sightseeing it might be a good idea to wear comfortable shoes as opposed to stilettos!!!




  2. The Ryanair app - I am flying with ryanair so I thought it'd be a good idea to use the app. This is extremely handy! It has all your info in regards to your flight on it.



  3. Making Lists - Making a list of things you have to do is a great way of reminding you what you need to do and what you've already done. If you are a forgetful person, it might not be the worst idea to make a to do list!




    5. Don't forget to bring adapters so that you can charge your electronics!!!





    I hope these tips help you guys with organisation in terms of traveling abroad! Be sure to leave any tips you have in the comments.

  4. As always I will see you soon,

    Ellen
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

    FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Really great tips and I hope you're having a lovely time! I love france, I need to go again!

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now:
    'Advertising your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back now! I had a lovely time and I am just preparing a few Travel Diaries for the blog so I can share my whole experience with you lot! :D

      Delete
  2. And I'm the kind of person who always forgets the adaptor at my house and now has a huge collection of them at home. Great list! Have a lovely trip,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky that I brought two because one of mine was knackered. :)
      So it's a good thing to have a collection!
      The blog will be updated soon about my trip :)

      Delete
  3. I'm always checking the weather forecast so I know what suitable clothes to take! Yet I haven't tried out that app before, so I will make sure to give that a go!


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad you got some help from this :)

      Delete
  4. great tips, going to need them
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you :D
      I will definitely look at your blog and if I like it I will give you a follow :)

      Delete
  5. Great tips gal! Hope you've had a good time :D I used to always write lists, now I kinda chuck it all in and go haha :P xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think going to college sometimes makes me lazy when it comes to packing but I like to be prepared when going abroad!!

      Delete
  6. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    I always forget to take chargers with me so it's a very helpful tip!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!