Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb Review!

09:00:00



To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with the Mother's Day collection from lush. Nothing excited me. I believe the only product I bought from that collection was a bath bomb called "Secret Garden", a green ball with a pink flower in the middle of the ball! I have yet to try that one! Anyways, I was in Lush the other day when I saw that they had their Easter products displayed. This really excited me. It was at Easter last year when I got really into lush and their bath bombs and now I am still obsessed if not a little more so!!!




So I picked up a few bits and bobs, there should be a picture on my instagram page if you care enough to have a look. Anyways I thought I would review one of their products today so I opted for the Fluffy Egg Bath bomb.





This is a beautiful pink, oval shaped easter egg bathbomb which has a blue flower on one side and a yellow flower on the other side. That was the case with mine anyways. I always find  that pink bath bombs always impress me loads. My favourite ever lush product is "The Luxury Lush Pud" from the Christmas collection. But anyways, my mentality is that even if it isn't the most dramatic array of colours or beautiful fragrance you will still get a pretty funky pink bath which I still think is worth it.

This product retails for 2 pounds, 95 pence and is available here!!!

On the website, the product is described as the following: "Pretty in pink, this bath bomb is better than any chocolate egg. The smell of candy floss will satiate even the sweetest tooth."




 
I would definitely agree with this. It has a beautiful sweet smell which is a scent I don't try as much as I should when it comes to bath bombs. The smell of this is wonderful (if you like this kind of candyfloss smell)! It may not make an overly dramatic change to your bath but I don't think you could ask for much more for the price of this beauty. I'd definitely buy this again!!!


I hope you liked this review, I am thinking of doing another in the next few weeks so be sure to stay tuned for that!

Ellen,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

 

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!