FOTD

09:00:00


I've never done a FOTD post. (For the record, those who do not know, it means Face of the day)! Seeing as I got into one of those bored moods and started to put on some make-up. I bought two lipsticks recently and I wanted to see if they did my face any justice. The lipstick I am wearing in this is the Rimmel London, Kate Moss 107, a favourite of many beauty bloggers which I shockingly have only started using now! 





 So this is the face of a nineteen year old who got bored and put on some make up as a result. I really tried to go for some subtle eye make up as my lips were quite dramatic! I also don't like to play with my eyebrows too much! I think they look horrible when they are too dark! Anyways, I will leave the products I used down below! Don't worry!








PRODUCTS I USED!




I am pretty sure that if you read my blog regularly that you will have seen these products a million times already!!

But nonetheless this is what went on my face!

Face: Rimmel Wake me up foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Coralista
Bourjois Bronzer and highlighter duo

Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette and a small eye shadow in purple I was given by a friend.
Essence eyeliner pencil,
Benefit They're real mascara

Lips: Rimmel London Kate Moss 107



So that is my post for today, I really hope that you guys enjoyed it and if you would like more of these kinds of posts, you only have to ask!


I'll as always see you soon, 
Ellen 


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this lipstick color! Haha I agree, I feel like all beauty bloggers have it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the perfect red for all skin tones!!! I find that some reds look weird on me but I love this one! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!