Things to do on Valentines day (For single girls!)

20:55:00



The following image was found on google images!

Firstly, I sincerely apologise for my brief absence in the blogging world. I really wanted to keep up my three posts a week this week. Unfortunately, things got very busy with the social life in college and I found that I didn't have very much time. I also have quite a few assignments due in the forseeable future, so if I am absent for a bit you'll know why. For the record, if you didn't know, I usually post on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I sometimes provide a weekend post too!

Although I am in a happy, steady relationship, I really wanted to do a post like this. I thought that you guys might relate to this better than those typical "Gifts for him/her" posts, with valentines day approaching. Often, girls in particular feel completely and utterly crappy about themselves on Valentines day and unnecessarily so. I guess it just seems like everyone has a "bae" or a boyfriend or some love interest, except for them! Trust me I know the feeling! I have definitely felt that before. What people forget is that there are so many other people who love us in our lives, our parents, siblings, family and friends. There is totally no need for feeling sad. I know this is easier said than done, which is why I decided that I would write this post on what you girls can do as fun alternative to dinner and lovey-dovey romantic activity.


    Have a bath with a lush bath product - My favourite way to pamper myself is to definitely have a bath with a lush product! I love just watching as the ball fizzes and blends into a beautiful array of colours. It is simply therapeutic. Seeing as Lush has Valentines products available at the moment, why not take the opportunity to pamper your self! I personally decided to use the "Floating Flower" bath bomb from the Lush Valentines collection!







    Paint your Nails - I really want to get into painting my nails and I've bought a few polishes which I intend to use. This is definitely something you can do on Valentines day. You could have a sleepover with all of your gal pals and paint each others nails together!






    Watch Movies - Why not gather a few of your friends together and have a movie marathon together. You could have a themed movie marathon like "Disney Movies"or something! I always feel better after a Disney film!


    Bake - Baking is such a fun activity to do on your own or with friends. You could make things love heart shaped and have a lot of fun. Give the love hearts to your friends because you love them!!!


    There is so much more you could get up to on Valentines day but this is just to give you an idea of what you could do for the day!!!

    I really hope you enjoyed this post, as always I will see you soon,

    Ellen
    x x x x x x x x x x

    FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin



You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. These are some really great ideas! Haha I will probably end up just making junk food with my friends and then watching movies all night! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't have a boyfriend, this is definitely how I'd be spending my valentines day! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these! My best friend just posted a similar post to this! her blog is www.ccmybaby.blogspot.com xxx
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwh thank you so much. :)
      I will definitely have a look. :)

      Delete
  3. I painted my nails today hehe :P Great ideas here. I think imma relax with my 2 dogs and probably spoil them with gifts :D
    Hope you have a wonderful V-day with your boyfriend xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great day! Regardless of what you do!

      Delete
  4. these are great ideas! I'm not single but I think my husband and I will just stay home and watch a movie :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good ideas, everyone should spoil themselves a little!

    :)
    Jemma xx
    www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really should! I think valentines day is the perfect time to do this!

      Delete
  6. Nice tips ;-)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas here! I especially like the idea of a bath with Lush products. I don't have anything from Lush but I have wanted to try that store for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post, nice ideas!
    Keep in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. well,never try it before
    looks such fashion !

    Keep in touch
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this, it's so great :) i hope you're well!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. What if I man ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god go away Martin! Ags shouldn't visit my blog!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!