Boohoo Wishlist!

08:00:00

Untitled #8





It has been a long time since I posted a wishlist on my blog, so I thought it was about time I recreated one. I used to live for boohoo.com and would shop there every few months to purchase some new clothes. For awhile, my clothes were predominantly sourced from boohoo.com.

So I decided I would peruse and look through the website today and see what kind of things are on offer at the moment, regardless of the fact that I need to be saving a bit of money for my upcoming trip to France. 

The result is this little collage of gorgeous pieces which appeal to my tastes. 

As you can probably notice, I have really liked the ripped jeans trend and only have one pair of ripped jeans. So I'd love a pair of black ones or a normal blue pair with bigger rips, 
The first pair is available here and the second pair is available here! I don't know what it is I like about this style but I think it's quite versatile as you could wear the jeans with literally anything!!!

Tops wise I think something basic and slouchy is the best option. I guess because I am now a university student, I really value having slouchy things a lot more. I lounge around the house a lot because I have started to study again and it is also nice to dress in comfort at lectures!!!

I always have a look at boohoo.com dresses and I never feel disappointed. I have always craved after their scuba-material skater dresses but never actually bought one, although I bought a skater skirt I wear from time to time. Anyways these two dresses came top for me. The black one is also available in white which I personally prefer. I guess I like that innocent and pure look. Then I stumbled across this tartan dress which I adore. Tartan is a style that I truly believe will never grow old so it's very worthwhile having these items in your wardrobe. 

I would love to know what kind of things clothing wise have been on your wishlists. Also let me know what you think of my choices in the comments!

That's all for now, 

Ellen 
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 


FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Love ripped out jeans, I am also looking for the perfect ones but never found any :(

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can also be really expensive. D: Hope you find a pair.

      Delete
  2. Love both dresses and that shirt, stunning :) x

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ellen, we could shopping together, I really like your taste!
    Lydia xxx Clapham Carpet Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boohoo - its one of my favourite places to shop online! Great picks x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks so much. Literally all of my clothes used to come from there. Glad you like my selection! :D

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous picks! I love how affordable boohoo is, that black woven dress is lovely!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress. It's also available in white! :) and thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Boohoo is always a favourite - gotta be the best online store. I am actually really liking the ripped jeans trend at the moment too, them black ones are gorgeous! Can't wait to do some more shopping, especially for the up-coming spring/summer :) xx


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm half tempted to buy the jeans but I need to be conserving how much I spend as I'm going to France soon :)

      Delete
  8. looove the ripped blue jeans!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all beautiful selections..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!