Yankee Candle Review: Icicles!

07:00:00






As a late Christmas present, my cousin Lydia kindly gifted me a Yankee Candle. I'm assuming, because she reads my blog, she got it because of my review on the Yankee Candle Cinnamon Sticks (Review available here)! Nonetheless, I am so grateful for this candle and I figured I would do a review on it!


.



The first thing I noticed was the packaging and how much bigger it was than my other candle. Double the size, I reckon and hence double the burning time. I think it's the perfect size, enough of a candle to get a feel of the scent yet not too much that you will get sick of it and over powered by it. Also once the candle is empty (which I expect will be a long time) , I can use the jar for other things such as storing make up brushes or accessories of any kind. Yay! Storage is kind of something I am obsessed with and having nice things for storage is a bonus!

This Candle is a part of the Yankee Candle's Christmas Candles. I don't think the aroma that comes from it is particularly festive. That's fine by me, seeing as Christmas has been and gone and I just want a Candle to light. I personally would describe the smell as fresh and berry like. It's almost a little mint like. There may be the slightest hint of cinnamon to be smelt in the candle also.



The website's description reads "The crisp, winter forest scent of ice covered pine branches with tingly notes of spicy cinnamon".I guess this is somewhat similar to my description of the scents. Nonetheless, I am really enjoying this candle and will continue to use it until it burns out!

Interested in this candle? You can get it here!


That's my little review finished!
I really hope you enjoyed it!
As always, I'll see you soon,
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitter. Instagram. Bloglovin.



.

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Looks so cool!
    Candles are nice! Love it!
    Kisses!!

    www.eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yankee candles. I haven't tried this one, yet. Right now I am totally into Christmas cookie and Angel wings. Have you tried thse?
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those candles yet as this is only my second candle. I've had this one and cinnamon sticks

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely :) never tried a yankee candle, I find the names so funny! As if it actually smells of icicles haha ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend getting them. They make the place smell nice and they are therapeutic.

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely!
    http://charliesblogonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scent of cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to discipline myself when I buy Christmas Yankee candles. I get caught up in the excitement of the season and end up burning the candle up in no time lol

    Mona - xlisamona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree xD just pick your top two would be my advice :)

      Delete
  7. I've never bought a yankee candle before but I want to... they are kind of pricey so I don't know if I actually ever will though but I bet they smell AMAZING!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one was between 7-13 pounds.

      Delete
  8. L.O.V.E.!♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!
    Check my blog!!!! :CHIC STREET CHOC
    follow for follow on Instagram?<a
    I'm waiting for you!!! Yep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks a lot! I will definitely check out your blog soon :)

      Delete
  9. This was the candle I was apparently almost bought before they opted for Snow In Love instead which is also lovely. I will have to try this one though :) x

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this one! You should try it soon!

      Delete
  10. I just love yankee candles!! & this one is amazing :D I also really enjoy the same haha :P

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos ! I love it ♥
    www.blog017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love candles!!!
    Hope you are enjoying the new year so far!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing candles

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. It really does. It has such a fresh smell, it's truly wonderful. <3

      Delete
  15. This candle looks so nice and love fresh scents so I bet this would be perfect for me :)

    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely shade of blue this candle is. Not a fan of the scent though!
    Great post :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to purchase this candle just for the beautiful blue itself, how pretty is that? I purchased my first Yankee candle before Christmas and it's the one candle that I keep lighting at home. It smells lovely!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful colour :) what candle did you get?

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!