The Versatile Blogger Award!!

07:00:00




I have been nominated for another award for the second time in a month. This time it was for the "Versatile Blogger Award". Amber from "Amber Love", kindly nominated me to do this! It's a really fun post to write and it will allow you guys to get to know me better!

For this award, one must write seven facts about themselves and list out fifteen of their favourite blogs/nominees. Read Amber's seven facts HERE! 

I am really excited to do this post as it is quite personal and I don't believe I have gotten extremely personal on my blog! I really hope that you guys enjoy this post! My nominations will be left at the bottom of the post.



7 Facts about Me!

  1. I attended an all Irish Secondary School before I was in University. I have a high standard of Irish as well as a passion for the language and I am studying an elective subject in Irish in University!

  2. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. Both suffer from Cystic Fibrosis which is a lung disease. I was lucky enough not to inherit C.F.

  3. I have never traveled or been outside Europe. So far, the only countries I have been to are Ireland (obviously!), The UK, Germany, France, Italy and Sweden! I might be going to the U.S this year! I am still unsure!

  4. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year!

  5. I have a very low tolerance for alcohol and I have made a complete fool out of myself more than I care to admit!

  6. I used to want to study journalism. I guess it explains my whole love for writing and blogging!

  7. I prefer to wear dresses and skirts more than jeans. I feel so much more free when I wear them! I do wear jeans now more than I used to nonetheless.




    My nominations!

    The following is a list of my nominations! 15 are required for this award. However, there is no obligation to go this award if you do not want to. Also for those reading, these are definitely some blogs you can check out!

    Jemma from Dorkface!
    Victoria from VVNIGHTINGALE!
    Beth from ThatTypicalGurl!
    Jessica from The PyreFlies!
    Jessica from What to Style!
    Lenya from Fashion, Dreams and Lifestyle!
    Life by Esmee!
    Toni from Lemon Freckles!
    Jennie from Sail Boat!
    Karen from Style Sunrise!
    Madara from Call me Maddie!
    Kendra from It's a Bug's Life!
    Kelsey and Kenecha from Florals and Smiles!
    Leah Talks!
    Tiffany from TIFFANYXOXO


So there it is, my 7 facts about me and my nominations!
I really hope that you guys like this one!



Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x

                                                    

                                     Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Congrats for the nomination and thank's a lot for nominating me. I will make sure to do the post very soon. :) - and cool to hear you are interested in the Irish language :) xx


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Beth! Yeah I love Irish!

      Delete
  2. Apart from going to NY for my 18th birthday, I've never traveled outside Europe either! Would love to visit America again!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents went to NY when I was 12. I was pretty angry at them for not taking me with them hahah!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me :) I would love to go to Europe one day. I have only been to the USA (since I live here, lol) and Mexico. Hope you get a chance to visit the US! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool facts! It must be amazing to be able to speak Irish! With Love,
    Vera

    The Flash Window
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so proud that I can fluently. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry about your brothers having C.F. I pray they (and you as well) are coping well.

    Also, I very much prefer dresses, skirts and shorts over jeans any day too! Just so much more comfortable.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are reasonably healthy C.Fs luckily enough :)
      I do like Jeans but dresses, skirts and shorts are so much more flow-y i guess! :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!!

    Oh! I must say you should travel to Spain ;)

    Chelo
    flyinginvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these tags, always find out a lot about people! I wish I knew how to speak another language!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend to learn one. If you like it you will stick at it. :)

      Delete
  8. This was lovely to read :) I'd love to visit the U.S! Thanks for nominating me :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Karen. :)
      I might be going to the US this year which is exciting :D

      Delete
  9. Number six! That applies to me as well. I love these kinds of tags. There's so much about others you get to discover and know about. Also I would love to be able to travel to Europe!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you can relate to this! :) euro

      Delete
  10. Yay so glad you did this :) I wish my parents had chosen to send me to an Irish school when we lived there instead of an English speaking one. The school I went to was appalling to be honest, if I had gone to the one where my cousins all went I would have picked up the language much faster! If only :(
    I want to travel to more places in Europe, I've been to France and Spain... but I am dying to go to Amsterdam this year, and hopefully Belgium too! I'd also love to go to Germany! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like these type of posts so I was glad to do it. :) I chose to go to an all Irish secondary school because I loved Irish so much by the end of primary school. I still love it. Germany is so great oh my god!! <3

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!