The Liebster Award!

07:00:00



 The day has finally arrived where I have gotten some interaction with other active bloggers, so much so that I have been nominated for this Liebster award by the beautiful Bethany who also has a blog which you guys should definitely check out; http://thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com !




Rules:
Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
Nominate bloggers and notify them. 
Give them 11 questions to answer.


The questions:
1.What sorts of posts do you enjoy to write for your blog?
Honestly, I enjoy every single post I have written apart from my very first one which was a crappy explanation of why I started my blog. I just love writing about something random in where I can express and be true to myself! That being said, I would love to post more fashion and beauty posts for you guys!!!

2. Current favourite song?
I always stutter and stumble when I am asked these kinds of questions in person. This is mainly because there is such a great variety of songs. Recently I've liked some of Taylor Swift's song like "Shake it off" and "Blank Space". I also love Will Pharrell's "Happy"; it's such a catchy and fun tune. 

3. Favourite type of shoes?
I like shoes that are comfortable most importantly. I also like when they give you full support on your feet rather than being flimsy and precarious like ballet pumps. I don't have a particular type of shoe. 

4.Who's blog have you loved reading at the moment?
This is a very challenging question for me as I really do love to explore loads of blogs. They are a great way to gain inspiration in terms of post ideas, layout ideas etc. I have enjoyed many. On the top of my head I can only think of a few I have been loving lately. I Love Victoria's Lush product reviews. Her pictures are on point and I am a lush addict myself so I always love knowing what other products are available. I love Jemma's blog Dork Face also. :) It has a large variety of posts and she just seems like a really down to earth person. Finally, I have also been enjoying Jessica who has a blog called The Pyreflies. I love her random advice/lifestyle kind of posts. Also she has really unique outfit posts in my opinion. She puts together outfits based on characters in movies etc, most of which I have never heard of, but it seems really cool.

LINKS TO THE BLOGS WILL BE HERE!
5. A food you absolutely hate?
Olives. -.-

6. Who would you call your idol?
I don't really idolise anybody. 

7. What are you most looking forward to for 2015?
I am currently the most excited about my trip to France in April with the French Society in my University. We are going to Nice, Cannes and Monaco!!

8. What's a holy-grail make-up product of yours?
This is a tough one as I have been using my new make up a lot recently. I'd probably say My Naked 2 palette because it's the most valuable and you can do so much with the twelve shades.

9. A guilty pleasure?
I love to listen to Justin Bieber and dance and sing the lyrics like an idiot.
10. Favourite season?
I would definitely say Autumn/Winter. When it get's colder you have a decent excuse to snuggle up and watch tonnes and tonnes of Disney Movies.
11. What's something you cannot live without?
I would probably say my cat cause I miss her always after a few days. :3



I am going to nominate the three lovely girls I mentioned above
Jemma - http://www.dorkface.co.uk/
Victoria - http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/
Jessica - http://the.pyreflies.org/


My Questions
1. Are you more of an eye make up person or a lip person or neither? 
2. What are the benefits for you by having your own personal blog?
3. Have you ever smoked?
4. How would you describe your sense of style? 
5. In one word describe yourself!
6.  How many different places have you lived? 
7.Did you go through any odd stages when you were younger? 
8. What's your favorite post you have ever written on your blog?
9. Is there a secret alternative meaning to your blog name? If so, explain the meaning of your blog's title!
10. What kind of things should your readers be expecting this year on your blog? 
11. What's the coolest thing you own that costs less than €10?


Thank you so so much for reading :) 
I will, as always see you soon 
Ellen 
x x x x x x x x x xFacebookTwitter. Instagram. Bloglovin.



.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Congrats on your Liebster Award! Cool Q&A! Happy New Year! =D

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much :)
      I will definitely be checking out your post.
      Haven't read your blog in ages!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Have a great holiday!

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/01/folk-ukraine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! I hope you have a great time in France! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I can't wait to see your post. :)
      I am so excited for France however I'm not going until April. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome!! We are a nominee as well :) Love reading these things and knowing more about a person :D
    Does anyone really like olives? Like I have to know because there really isn't any need for them hahaha :P

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    Would you like to follow eachother other on twitter? We are: twitter.com/floralssmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well girls I can't wait to read your post :) oh my god olives are just awful! I can't wait to find out more about you guys!

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!!

    If you wanna follow each other and stay in touch, let me know x
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I will definitely have to look at your blog. :)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations and wish you luck on upcoming trip!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for answering my questions and taking part!:) Your guilty pleasure probably has to be the best I've seen yet haha.


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Beth :) It was great fun to take part in also.
      I'm glad you enjoyed it.
      Hahahaha yeah well I was just being honest when it came to that question hahaha.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award, well deserved. Cool answers esp #9 made me smile, don't we all have some similar guilty pleasures ;)
    Happy New Year
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks so much Lenya :D
      I am so glad you enjoyed this post. :)

      Delete
  9. I hated olives my whole life until about 3 years ago, now I love them and eat them easily 5 times a week!

    Taylor is fab, isn't she? She's such a sweetheart and I'm loving her songs lately :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? What made you like them?

      I love Taylor Swift so much at the moment. :D

      Delete
  10. Oh, I love reading all your answers, it's nice to get to know the blogger. And yay, so glad to meet another person who hates olives. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much. A lot of people in the comments seem to dislike olives as well hahaha :)

      Delete
  11. High five, I don't like olives too! How do people can eat them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't a clue! I find them absolutely sickening! :L

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!