January Haul! Debenhams, Lush, Boots and H&M!

07:00:00





On Saturday, the day after I arrived back in Dublin, I decided that it would be a great idea to go to town and to spend money from the "All for one" voucher I was kindly give for Christmas. For those curious of the goods I picked up, this post is definitely for you!!!




This is probably the most exciting thing I picked up, The famous "Naked" eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay! Since getting the "Naked 2", I was absolutely sure I wanted another one. I was having a debate between which of the naked and the naked 3 to get. I had a post on this (available here). A lot of people seemed to encourage me to get the "Naked" so that's what I did.

The colours are absolutely beautiful, mostly shimmers and they all have a lovely creamy, buttery feel. It also came with some primers.







Next, I headed to lush because I was very eager to explore the valentines collection. I have not yet used up all of my Christmas products from Lush as I don't bathe enough to try them out so quickly. I didn't want to go so crazy this time.

I found it very hard to resist this floral bathbomb which is called "Floating Flower". The colours looks amazing and I am so excited when I think about this in my bath. It is also a reasonable price compared to the other products in the valentines selection!

Floating Flower Available here!




I used to have a massage bar from lush. It was the one that kind of looks like a white chocolate bar. I enjoyed it so much that I was mad to get my hands on another one. This one is called "Each Peach (and two's a pear)". It has a wonderful smell. I really want to review this product for definite on this blog so I shouldn't spoil much!

Available here!





I haven't a lot of nail polishes and I am dying to get into it a little bit so I decided why not get a few different colours. I got one in boots, a purple colour by Barry M. I also got a packet of four which was pretty cheap from H&M!




I also got some cute socks in H&M because I honestly couldn't resist it!




I got another eye shadow palette as well because I could. Unfortunately I couldn't get the best pictures of it. This is the "Natural Glow Palette 2" by Barry M. I really liked the look of the colours in this. They have more berry shades to them I guess, something which appeals to me. The larger section beside the six eyeshadows is a primer. I was kind of considering buying this palette for a give away. What do you guys think of that?





Finally,  I got a few make-up essentials, the classic Rimmel London "Wake me up" foundation and concealer, a compressed powder which always comes in handy and a lip crayon! I love the Rimmel London lip crayons and opted for a neutral shade in it!



So that is my latest haul, I hope you guys liked it. 


Thank you guys for reading and as always I will see you later. :)

Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. hi babe! love your items - i'm such a shopaholic too.

    in response to your comment on my blog, yes hollister is still having a sale! there are limited sizes but there are still a few good styles.

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you!!! I had great fun picking these out. I'm definitely going to have a look in hollister now!

      Delete
  2. Lovely purchases! The shades in the Naked palette look o stunning, I love the formula of them! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually always wanted the Naked 1 palette and I might just bite the bullet and get it now!

    Lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it. It's fab and it comes with primers. <3

      Delete
  4. yayyyy you got the first one in the end! It's gorgeous! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am loving it also. I prefer it to the naked 2 as well!

      Delete
  5. Hi I find Your blog fascinating an interesting i was wondering if you could check mine out
    http://mysteriousaivour.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I will have a look definitely. :)

      Delete
  6. Everyone has that naked palette but us I swear! haha We just love those shades.
    Those socks are the cutest as well. & the colors of the nail polish are great, love the light blue one!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it. It's so good. <3
      I really want to get into doing my nails so they are a must!

      Ellen,
      http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  7. Amazing haul! I really want to try these makeup products! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Naked pallette looks incredible, I need to get one haha! Great post x


    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it at the moment :)
      I highly recommend it!
      Also thank you :)

      Delete
  9. wow, loe the products you bought! The Naked palette is really amazing, I picked one up for myself last year and fell in love! I really want to try the Barry M palette, i've heard a lot of great reviews about it!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just used the barry M palette once. It's alright but I was kind of in a rush when I used it. It comes with primer which is super handy!!

      Delete
  10. Woo what a fab haul!! I love the wake me up range and my naked palette is so well loved - I'm sure you will get a whole lot of use out of it :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I love them lots at the moment :)

      Delete
  11. Great haul! Loveee the Urban Decay Naked palettes. Looks like a successful shopping trip!

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried the original naked basics, but I have naked 2, they're awesome :D lovely nail polishes too, and I also love buying socks! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the naked palette. I think I have more of a warm toned skin colour so I think it suits me better than the naked 2. Yeah cute socks are the best. My faves are frilly ones you can see through boots. <3

      Delete
  13. You got loads of amazing goodies. I use the matte powder and rimmel foundation religiously x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!