Gluten Free Banana pancakes!

07:00:00




I really can't deny having a little bit of a sweet tooth. It's just something I have always had. Instead of ruining my teeth with sugar from sweets and chocolate, it is most certainly better to add natural sugars from fruit etc. to our diets. Something I do love to eat as a treat is pancakes. Now everybody knows how to make pancakes, so I thought why not show you the banana pancakes I make on occasions. The banana gives the mixture a bit more starchiness and acts as a replacement for flour! This is most definitely fantastic news for you coeliacs out there who can't digest gluten! Not only are these pancakes gluten free, but they provide plenty of protein with comes from the eggs and potassium which derives from the bananas.


These bananas are simple to prepare, you could probably allow a six year old to make these. You simply mash the bananas until they are in a mashed consistency. It doesn't matter if there are a few small chunks in the mixture, but try to mash it as best you can!


Once the bananas are mashed up, you add them to the eggs in a mixing bowl and mix it where it forms a batter.
The batter can be placed on a frying pan with oil. 

Cook until the pancakes have been slightly browned! (This won't take long)!


This will make several small and cute pancakes! 


I really hope you enjoyed it!
As always, I'll see you soon,
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x


FacebookTwitter. Instagram. Bloglovin.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Yes!! I heard of these and they are amazing!! So easy and I just love that!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these before but I haven't tried to make them... I really need to. They look so simple!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delish! I love your healthy recipes :)

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said I was going to make banana pancakes but I never get around to do it. They look delicious. Great post. Love it.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely make them if you have the time!! They are great!

      Ellen,
      http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  5. Love pancakes and it's so healthy too. My hubby will love these because he's a huge fan of bananas!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make them for valentines day or something!

      Delete
  6. Looks a great pancake! Thanks for sharing this recipe! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cook banana protein pancakes all the time! Here is my fav recipe: http://stylesprinter.com/recipe-box-protein-powder-banana-pancakes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they?
      I will definitely have a look. :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!