What would I wear on Christmas Day?

21:44:00


As you can probably tell I am really getting into my fashion posts at the moment. As well as that I am counting down the days until Christmas, a time where I'll be doing some much needed relaxing!
Some people have issues with what to wear on an everyday basis and even more so on Christmas day so I thought I would compile a little blog post filled with the things I would wear on Christmas day. I have split this up into three categories of outfits; Morning outfit, going out outfit and a Christmas dinner outfit. I really hope you enjoy the outfits guys!

Morning and opening presents Outfit: I think the main aim for this outfit is to be comfortable. I mean you are just going to be lounging around a lot of the time and opening presents. There is no need to look like a diva. I added a snug festive jumper, some comfortable leggings, a cosy Aztec patterned onesie and some fluffy socks for this outfit!


Untitled #6
An outfit for going out : Many people go to mass on Christmas day. Personally, I don't. But there are a lot of families who do head out on a winter's walk or do something together so I put together an outfit for that very purpose. I think it's nice to look a little more put together so that is why I have arranged some colours that go together!



Christmas Dinner Outfit: Personally, I think you should dress up a little bit for this part of the day! I mean you are getting a top notch dinner, something that isn't very common in the modern family unit. In my house we have a very Christmassy setting, a lovely fancy table cloth, Christmas-ified place mats and I musn't forget the Christmas crackers! We even go as far as eating with the special set of cutlery which is reserved for special occasions. There is no reason not to doll yourself up a little bit. For this outfit I chose two dress options which both evoke a festive feel in my opinion. A statement necklace may enhance the outfit a little bit. I thought the simple pumps would be extremely appropriate for around the house.
Anyways that is the post finished with. I really hope you guys liked it and got somewhat inspired from it.

I have recently made an official Facebook page for the blog, if you are on facebook I would appreciate if you could like the page here! Thank you!

I'll see you all soon and Happy Holidays!
Only 19 days left!
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x



You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. How beautiful…Such an inspiration!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collections! I like the second one so much. :) Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know what you think about it and if you wanna follow each other.

    Sammie
    MY BLOG: Sammie The Stargirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyah :D
      So glad you like this :D
      I will of course visit your blog and if I like it I will follow it :)

      Delete
  3. I love wearing my leggings and a baggy sweater on Christmas day :) I don't dress up much for Christmas dinner, it's just me, my mam and dad and my sister so we just wear our normal clothes, the red dress is gorgeous though! I wouldn't wear the sparkly one on Christmas though, I'd save that for New Years Eve or something :)
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! :)
      Well that's nice. I just included it for the people who do like to dress up. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the onesie, too cute! And that red dress for a Christmas dinner is gorgeous! Great choices :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like these outfits :) Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  5. I really like these pics! That dress is just gorgeous.


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of these, need to get myself a christmas sweater!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just love all these outfits!! So pretty :) Great choice for sure!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That morning outfit is completely something I would wear :) lovely post and great blog ♥
    I followed you, follow back?
    Autumn
    http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect prposals for x-mas!!!!
    Happy sunday doll!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart the christmas fashion inspiration!
    Xox from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first outfit is so cute, love the jumper!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing ideas!! So lovely! =)

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your choices especially the morning ritual, opening christmas present! X)
    anyway, do you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? let me know.. ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go check out your blog and follow you if I like it :)

      Delete
  15. Absolutely love the going out for the day outfit, the jumper is amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!