Study Snacks!

17:25:00



As you can see, I have decided to post something that is not Christmas-y this month. Well, in a way it actually is Christmas-y. Seeing as there is constantly people who are studying every year for Christmas exams. Anyways, I am someone who thinks about food a lot. So when I am cramming for the end of semester exams, it is vital for me to sustain my energy to keep concentration levels reasonably high and avoid as many distractions as possible. So very often, I try to make myself something I can munch on as I try to find the anti derivative of 2x + 7 or tackle any sort of question I may need to.  

I thought that some of you might like some inspiring ideas if you are struggling during revision hours. You can easily have something simple and basic like an orange. I like to combine a lot of different things to give me as much energy as possible.

So here are a few things I like to have when I am feeling a bit peckish!


1. Rice Cakes with peanut butter and bananas 
Rice cakes I  find are a very good snack. They are very small and low in calories. Also you can spread a variety of things on them. Like me you could go for a sweet option. But you could also put something savoury like cheese or ham or tomatoes on top of them. Bananas contain potassium which helps the functioning of many organs. Peanut butter can be fattening but it is absolutely delicious and keeps me energized!


2. Apples with Peanut butter Apples are a great source of natural sugars and supply the energy our bodies need when we are tackling the revision.


 

3. French Toast
This is slowly becoming my go to snack and sometimes meal for breakfast or during the day. It is super rich in protein which is great for growing and carbohydrates which supply energy which is a must for study. It is so tasty and satisfies you during the torture of study. 


                                                                       
                                                                           4. Water
This isn't really a snack. But I would really advise one to stay hydrated when they are studying. It really is fundamental to concentration. 

I really hope you guys liked this food kind of post and if you would like more just let me know. I would also like to know if you guys have any snacks you ear during study!


I'll see you guys soon, 
17 days until Christmas, 

Lots of Love, 
Ellen 
x x x x x x x x x x 

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. Yum! I love any kind of peanut butter and banana combo!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm banana and peanut butter! But I hate rice cakes haha, I always have them on toast so pretty similar :D and apples with peanut butter (or nutella ;) ) are also delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rice cakes, they are super yummy :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snacks look delicious. Will have to recreate them fr when I'm studying. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it x sorry for making you hungry hahaha

      Delete
  6. Apples with peanut butter are my favorite!! they are so good :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across to ur Blog. It’s lovely. Recently I have started my blog n I’m quite new at blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at GFC and Bloglovin,let me know if we can follow each other? It wld be ur kind appreciation. Hav a nice day…Xoxo.

    THE BODYSHOP FRAGRANCE MIST- REVIEW
    BLOGLOVIN’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) I'm so happy you like my blog. Thank you so much. I'll be sure to look at your blog and follow you soon. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Ellen, thank you for following me.. I've tried to followed you back on GFC but they said something went wrong and i cant follow you.. I'll try to follow you tomorrow, ok? ;*

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Ellen, great blog you have! Maybe we could follow eachother on GFC? Let me know!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like my blog. I'll follow you and look at your blog soon. Thanks :3

      Delete
  10. ohh.. this just made me hungry for some french toast!! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love apples and peanut butter too! So good <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so refreshing! :) I've been trying to be good and eat more fruits and maybe if I drank it like this, I'd be more tempted to ;)

    TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deliciouse. Now I'm hungry!!!
    On my blog, new christmas session!
    Greet and welcome on my blog.
    Your opinion is very important for me.
    ~ http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have a look soon :)

      Delete
  14. The first snack looks so tasty, peanut butter is my fave! Great snacks, I've got quite a few exams coming up too so these would be ideal for me to have. :)

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips for a energetic and healthy food! I also drink water all the time when I need to be concentrated!
    You have a very interesting blog dear and I will be glad if we follow each other on GFC and other social media, just let me know and I follow back!
    Kisses

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go check out your blog and follow you. Thank you so much for your comment. I am so grateful and happy. It means the world :P

      Delete
  16. I love apples and peanut butter! I have one final exam on Thursday and my dorm gave us cookies to help us relax lol!


    https://coralbuttons.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the best of luck with your exams. Just try and stay focused and do not panic :)

      Delete
  17. Food looks delicious! I'm definitely in need of some snack ideas

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked this post :)
      I will definitely follow you :D

      Delete
  19. Yummy! This post is making me drool! :)

    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love these snacks! I am studying at the moment, so will definitely be eating these!


    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!