My Christmas wishlist!23:20:00
I don't believe I am lying when I say that everybody has a Christmas wishlist. You've had your eye on many things during the year but you just didn't have the time or the money to treat yourself. So why not treat yourself at this wonderful and festive time of the year?
I've decided to show you guys a few of the items that I would love to see under my Christmas tree this year on December 25th. I'll be talking through each item, giving you brief descriptions as well as links etc. in case they are on your wishlist too.
1. Butter Bear Bath Bomb: This butter bear is one of the many product which are apart of the Lush Christmas collection. It is available here for £1.90 / €2.50. I personally think that the product looks adorable. The bear shape of this bath bomb is so unbearably cute! I assume that this bath bomb does wonders to your skin due to the ingredients compiled into this product. According to the website there is a lot of cocoa butter in this product. I hence imagine my baths being so unbelievably soft and moisturising, doing wonders for my skin!
2. The Melting Snowman Bath Melt : This is yet another product from the Lush Christmas collection and is available here. There are many reasons I wouldn't mind something like this as a stocking filler. Firstly it goes extremely well with the whole theme of Christmas. Secondly it looks adorable. And lastly. it seems to have similar ingredients to the butter bear bath bomb. This is something of great appeal to a girl who half the time has very dry skin on her legs and in other areas.
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: (available here) Urban decay is extremely well known for the release of a trio of eye shadow palettes, each of which have twelve gorgeous shades. I for one wouldn't dare consider purchasing all three of the palettes. I think the shades in all of the palettes are very similar to each other that it wouldn't be worth the money, and these babies cost more than your average eye shadow palette. During the year, I read many reviews on the naked palettes and I have been hearing many opinions from people I have been talking to in the flesh. From what I've heard, the naked two seems to be the palette with the best feedback. They are my main reasons for preferring this over the two palettes. I also think that there is a larger variety of colours in this palette than the other two.
4. "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg: Zoe Sugg A.K.A Zoella, the famous youtuber with over 6 million subscribers has finally released her immensely anticipated book "Girl Online" which is available here! This is the story of a girl, Penny who keeps an anonymous blog and writes regarding many things such as school life, friends and her constant anxiety attacks... I won't spoil the rest on you now. However that's all I know on the novel. I'm so excited to read this. It will be extremely interesting to read on anxiety I find and as Zoe personally suffers with this issue on a daily basis, I find it is a perfect aspect to incorporate into a novel. I am a full supporter of Zoella and I intend on reading her book and would be thankful if it was in my stocking this year!
5. Zoella Bath Opera - Bath Soak/Shower Cream : (Available here) . I think you guys may begin to sense a theme on my Christmas wishlist, Beauty, Bath and Zoella stuff. So I figured why not combine the two? I'd absolutely love to give these products a try as again I am a Zoella supporter. But also the packaging looks amazing. Unfortunately, I don't think these items are available in Ireland. If I am in England, I will undoubtedly be on the prowl for this beauty!
6. Real Techniques brushes (Nic's Picks): (Available here). Make up is something I never have the time to put effort into anymore, the exception being nights out where I intentionally slap on a bit to enhance those features that just look tired and worn out throughout a day of lectures. However, I am trying my best to get into make up again and I really believe that brushes would assist me with this. I really liked this set firstly because of the appearance of the brushes and packaging (which are absolutely gorgeous) but also, there seemed to be a variety of brushes in the kit which would come in handy for the eyes, the face and other parts of myself I feel the need to cover with makeup.
These are the main things I'd be absolutely delighted to see in my stocking this year for Christmas. If I'll get any of these who knows. I really hope you like some of the items on my wishlist and I'd be glad to know what kind of things you guys would like for Christmas.
Only 24 days left until Christmas,
I'll see you soon,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x