Looking Back on 2014 (Highlights) !

00:58:00





I don't believe I am exaggerating when I say that 2014 has been a roller coaster of a year for me. There have been ups and downs but nothing I couldn't handle. I thought I would share some mini collages I made on picmonkey.com of some of the highlights for me this year! These include normal days when I had a lot of fun, finishing school, my debs/prom, my graduation night, my trip to Italy and various other occasions.





This year has had some ups and downs. I lost contact with a lot of friends, started to suffer anxiety to the point where I'd cry and puke with nerves for exams and I wasn't offered my first choice from the CAO, However, I have come out of this year happier than ever. I am content in my current college course in Agricultural Science which offers me vast career opportunities, I have made amazing new friends at college and finally I have discovered my own little sanctuary where I can share my thoughts, this blog http://fishnetsxd.blogspot,ie . I suppose things do work out in the end!

I would like to thank the people who have been reading my blog because without you guys I would not have the confidence to continue writing this blog. Getting positive feedback and support really means a lot to me. I intend on remaining dedicated to this blog next year amongst this beautiful community.

I wish you guys all the best for 2015! I shall be blogging til my heart's content!

I really hope you guys enjoy the small set of images I have shared with you from my year all of which are available on my facebook and instagram. My links will be linked below.

I will see you guys soon!
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Bloglovin



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. what a year of ups and downs indeed!! thanks for sharing!! :D

    Happy Holidays!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're most certainly welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear things are working out, I hope you have a fantastic 2015!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really bad anxiety too! Like sometimes going out in public scares me to the point I just can't go anywhere. So glad to hear you are doing better :) Hopefully 2015 has amazing things in store for you :)
    Lovely photos as well, the silly ones make me happy hehe :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was triggered by exams. It has never been severe. But I used to suffer it when I had slight feelings of discomfort. I wish you guys the best of luck for 2015 also :)

      Delete
  4. Great pics, lovely recap!!!
    I wish a successful 2015 Ellen!
    Happy Holidays!
    JOY, LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a good year also Paola :)

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice post, glad to hear that you have come out of this year happily. Wish you all of the best for 2015 and I'm sure I will stumble across your blog through now and then! :)

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks Bethany. :D I really hope you have a good year in 2015 also :D

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! Your 2015 will be one of the best too.

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Great blog you have :) Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC?
    xo from Italy and happy holidays!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you :) I think I already follow you :)

      Delete
  8. follow me, i follow back :)

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)
      I will check out your blog and if I like it I will follow you. :)

      Delete
  9. Aw sweet photos! Exams are horrible :( I suffered anxiety while taking my a-levels, didn't help that the teachers told me I wouldn't get the grades to get into uni! Thing is, once you've done them, and you've moved onto the next step, they just don't matter anymore and it almost shows you if you can get through that and get to a better place on the other side, it was worth it and you know you can get through something similar again. All the best for this year sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. But my exams in December were fine. :) all the best for 2015 girl :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!