Christmas Day! (Gifts, Dinner, OOTD and Make Up)

15:01:00




I love Christmas, not unlike a lot of people my age. So, I have taken the liberty in taking several pictures during the day and sharing them with my blogging readers. I will be showing several elements from some of the gifts which were on my wishlist (which will be linked here!) that I received to the famous Christmas Dinner I eat with my family annually. I am so so incredibly lucky to have a good family life and not to be on my own or have any issues too large this Christmas. I would like to remind you that there are several people who may not have anybody by their side or such this Christmas. I really hope that these issues will improve in the foreseeable future. I had a great day anyways and I was extremely eager to show you guys some of the adventures I had. I really hope you enjoy this post. Also for the record, this post is not intended to be bragging in any shape or form, so I am sorry if you feel that way!




Gifts: 








     


    

This year I was extremely lucky in terms of the gifts I got for Christmas. I was so content also, so much so that I just had to show you what I got. I have taken one photo of everything and then I took close ups of the gifts to show more detail. I will list off the things I received and supply as many links possible on where to get them. :)

Lush Products

Wooden Jewlery Chest of Drawers 
Bailey's Truth or Dare Kit
The Naked 2 Palette
Make Up Bag - Forever 21 
They're Real (Benefit Mascara)
Big Beautiful Eyes ( Benefit Eye Shadow)
2015 Diary - Eason
One for all voucher
70 Cl of Vodka



OOTD: 



For those who are interested, this is the outfit I wore for Christmas Day. The hat is from penneys/primark, the jumper is from Forever21 and the skirt is from pull and bear! :) The jumper is much more sparkly in the flesh!


Make Up of the Day!

As I got loads of new make up products I was extremely excited to try them out.  Christmas dinner was the perfect opportunity to try out a new make up look. :)




These are the products I used on my face!

Foundation : Benefit Hello Flawless! 
Powder : Benefit Hello Flawless!
Eye Shadow : Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes!
Blush:  Benefit Dandelion!
Mascara: Benefit They're Real! 
Eye Liner: Essence Long Lasting eye pencil, shade 01 Black Fever!
Eye Brows : Essence Eye brow designer, shade 04 Blonde!
Lip Stick : Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick, 01.





This is the make up on my face!


The Table: 

Here is how our table looked for the dinner!





The Food: 




For our starter we had papaya fruit and lime. It was beautifully juicy and sweet. 


This is the turkey when it was fully prepared!


This is the complete dinner we had, turkey, ham, stuffing, roast veg and a pineapple. Yummy!


For the past few years my dad has tried making his own tiramisu dessert! Here it is. It is so delicious and has cherries on top! 


I am so happy to introduce my Cat Belle finally to my blog. Here she is eating some leftover food. I had never been so full. I am sure she was delighted with her mighty feast!




The rest of my day was spent with my family, watching television with the family and eating food. I had a wonderful day! I really hope you guys did too!

I'll see you soon,
Ellen

x x x x x x x x x x


Facebook. Twitter. Bloglovin. Instagram. 

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. Your received amazing presents, dear, I love this Naked eye palette :) And your cat is super cute :) Merry Christmas to you, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh thank you. I hope you had a good day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! The food looks delicious and you got some great gifts :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I am so happy you like this. I hope you had a good Christmas. :)

      Delete
  5. i really liked those lush products and the way you decorated your tree.....u r looking wonderful
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you so much. I will for sure. :D

      Delete
  6. this is so great :) i hope you had an amazing Christmas!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great gifts you got :) That jumper is very pretty!
    Also how beautiful is you table set up? Just love that! & the food looks yummy. Your cat must of been enjoying her feast, what a cutie :)
    Sounds like a great Christmas :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitty cat is sooo cute, munching away on her Christmas dinner!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, seems like you got some really nice things! Enjoy, xx

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas. The Lush Luxury Pud Bath bomb was one of my favourites I tried this year :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it yesterday and it was splendid :)
      http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  11. Looks great. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. My post is up to x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you. I'll be sure to check it out. :)

      Delete
  12. It looks like you had a truly wonderful Christmas! You received some gorgeous gifts too <3 <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much. :)
      http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

      Delete
  14. It looks like you had a really great day! I also really love the outfit you wore! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks. :D
      I hope you had a good day too. :)

      Delete
  15. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    xo from Italy and happy holidays!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!