Wicked Green Baths!

21:45:00






I think that I've started to make a tradition of having a bath every time I am at home and not in the college accommodation. Yet again, I have tried another Lush Product, this time it being a bath bomb.
I'm not quite sure on the name of the bath bomb. However, it is a plain lemon-yellow bath bomb which I believe to be available all year round. I can't manage to find it on the Lush website either, so I apologise in advance for not having the website specified. The closest thing I can locate on the website to this product is the Fizz Banger ( https://www.lush.co.uk/products/fizzbanger )



For me, the product was quite surprising. I didn't have any spectacular expectations for this, perhaps a lovely yellow bath and a slight lemon-y scent. However, when I placed the bath bomb in to the tub, it began to transform into a green colour. The centre of the ball was a blue colour which when mixed with the yellow would create a green. I can't describe how much I felt like Elphaba from Wicked when I was in the bath tub, surrounded by green. The fragrance was of course very citrus but it wasn't subtle. It was intense enough for one to notice. I would definitely get this product again and use it again as I had a great experience using it :)

I hope you guys are enjoying these little blog posts I have been posting. I can only hope for you guys to share your recommendations and take heed of mine.

I'll see you soon,
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x






You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, append to comment "Follow you" and I follow you back.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go have a look at your blog and follow you :)

      Delete
  2. Great review! Thanks for sharing!
    www.misperlasdemoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. that looks beautiful! makes me want to take a bath and use one of my lush bath bombs too!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bath bombs especially from lush! Do you want to follow each other? I'll follow back :)

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I already follow you on bloglovin :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!