Baking Oreo Cupcakes!

22:26:00




Being constantly in college accommodation it can be very difficult to do many things I enjoy such as baking. Especially when you lack equipment and only have a mini oven facility in the house. As soon as I came home this weekend I was pretty adamant on baking as I hadn't in a long time. It was the perfect opportunity to make oreo cupcakes which I had seen a tutorial done by the beautiful youtuber Tanya Burr.


Here is her video where she carefully explains how to make them.



These cupcakes were absolutely delicious. They were perfectly chocolate-y as opposed to being sickly. I'd highly advise you to try these as I did and thoroughly enjoyed them.

See you soon,
Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try them out. They are so so yummy :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope you can taste the joy I tasted earlier today. Pure bliss. <3

      Delete
  3. Oreo cupcakes!? Yummm!!! They look so good!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh oreo! i love them, thanks for the visit.thanks new outfit post on my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww these look yum! I love oreos so much, but I hate baking! I might have to ask my sister to make me some hehe...
    amber love

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!