Thick and Smooth Avocado Sweet Fruit Smoothie!

19:54:00


Despite the colder weather and the entrance into the winter months; I am still a massive fan of my fruit smoothies. It's a perfect lunch time snack that I can have during study breaks or whenever I am chilling out.


I thought I would update you on my secret weapon which I believe adds greatly to the smoothie, an avocado. I find that because it has such a soft, almost mushy texture; when it is blended, it seems to give a smoothie a beautiful smooth texture similar enough to yogurt.

This would be a great yogurt substitute for those who cannot digest lactose. It is also a fruit, that's an addition to your five-a-day! Most importantly though, it has a lot of good essential fats in it which are needed by us on a daily basis. As I can digest dairy products I can put yogurt in my smoothie. The avocado is just a nice change!


Smoothie Ingredients
1 full banana, sliced
8 chopped strawberries
Frozen Raspberries
Orange Juice
1 avocado
3-4 spoons of natural yogurt



I really hope some of you try this out!
I'll see you pretty soon, Talk to you soon,
 Ellen
x x x x x x x x x x

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Ooh sounds really nice :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. Looks so good. Thanks for sharing!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks delicious

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so delicious and this recipe sounds simple! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dear! this smoothie looks amaizing!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be getting my food processor later today so I am looking forward to giving this a try!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know what you think :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Awwwh thank you :D
      I hope you try this out!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Believe me, it really is xD
      Hope you try it and enjoy it :)

      Delete
  9. thius looks really delicious. =) say would you like to follow each other dear? =) just let me know on my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go look at your blog and see if I like it :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!