College bedroom tour!

16:44:00

Some of you might have known that I've been undergoing a significant change in my life; transfering from second level education in Coláiste Pobail Osraí to third level education in University College Dublin . For some this can be daunting, exciting or nerve-wrecking. For me it was pretty relaxing. I had a pleasant orientation week, attending events such as barbeques and movies and making the most of getting free stuff!

As you've most likely guessed already, I have been kind of preoccupied with college things. A huge part of this was settling into my accomodation in Glenomena. I absolutely adore this place. It's about a two or three minute walk from Merville where many events happen, yet it is far enough that the noise doesn't seem to interupt one's sleep etc.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you a few snapshots of my bedroom at the moment and how it is decorated. I am not yet finished decorating. I intend to print out some more photos to make a mini collage of memories.














You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Awh thank you :3
      I tried to personalise it a lot!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect decoration! Seems to be a cosy place! Have a beautiful week!
    MIS PERLAS DE MODA

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely! i hope you're having a good day :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived in a dorm :(

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as good as it seems haha :L
      It's nice to be independant and make the place yours though.

      Delete
  6. I love the fairy lights you put in, they're a really nice touch!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they'd add dimension to the room hahaha thanks !

      Delete
  7. Aww, this is really cool sweetie! All the best to university, study hard but don't forget to have some fun too! Hugs!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks. Glad you like it. I'll try :)

      Delete
  8. This is a really cute room! I'll be going to college in about a week and a half, so I'm really excited to decorate my dorm room!!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this inspired you a little bit :)
      Best of luck! What are you studying?

      Delete
  9. These kind of moves always seems such a fun time! :) And I love those fairy lights you have around your desk area. <3 Hope you're doing great. :)

    Baloon's Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!!!!! Love your decor! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go check out your blog and follow you xD

      Delete
  11. This is really great, I love your blog! Have a lovely day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    purse giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been on for awhile. I'm gonna check out your blog and see what i think and then I'll follow you.

      Delete
  13. Found it. This is really nice, I like it A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving the light above your desk :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!