Debutant Ball

11:49:00






On Monday I had my debs, ball, prom, whatever you prefer to call it. Overall it was a pretty good night with too much alcohol consumed, especially seeing as I have a tiny body frame! I thought I'd publish a quick post to show you my dress that night.

The dress is purely vintage, bought at Shutterbug/folkster in Kilkenny. It has beautiful black leaf and flower beaded detailing which is something that attracted me to the dress initially. My boyfriend described it as a "Queen of the Garden" kind of dress.

I tried to wear a minimum amount of accessories as the dress itself was stunning and I didn't want anything to overpower it. I went with a floral Art Deco theme and wore a bangle and earrings that corresponded to that theme.

I don't really have a lot of photos but I hope you enjoy anyways. 

See you soon,
Ellen
X x x x x 

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Beautiful dress, I love the detailing! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress, you are so elegant!!!!
    Kisses darling!!!
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, you look beautiful :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awwwwh thank you :) I'll give your blog a browse and I'll click follow if I like of course :)

      Delete
  5. Looking so beautiful with this vintage dress, Ellen!
    MIS PERLAS DE MODA

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely gorgeous in this dress! so beautiful <33

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You're gorgeous dear. I love that dress.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i woukd like to try it looks so cool !!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!