Souvenirs from Italy!

19:11:00


This is another post regarding Italy (my last one, I promise). I hope I'm not getting overly repetitive in this blog!  I thought I would do a short blog post displaying the few things I brought back from Italy for those who are interested! 

Clothes-wise I got two crop tops. One is a neon coral pink kind of colour! I got a size small but I should have gotten a medium just because of the size of my breasts. This was purchased in Bershka! I also got a cute tweety pie patterned crop top which I am in love with from H&M. This was purchased along with a super cute and casual baby pink dress positioned in the middle of the photograph. Along with my bershka crop top I got a summer essential; high waisted denim shorts with rips on either side. I find these appealinh and the faded style of them give them a vintage feel! For my head (or hair) I got two floral head bands, one in pink and the other in blue. They were bought in a shop in Lake Garda!

Also included in this photo are brochures and magnets I collect from place to place as well as shampoos and soaps from our hotel room. The petite bottles were frankly too adorable to leave behind!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!