First post!

21:14:00

My summer has been extremely boring, unbearable almost. I have literally nothing to do (It doesn't help when I literally live in the-middle-of-nowhere). I have hence decided to fill those hours of procrastination writing a blog. The content in which this blog shall entail has been undecided. I suppose I'll start with the things that interest me; food, fashion and little random bits and bob that happen along the way! My time of trying to sleep that extra hour (or two) will be better spent typing something meaningful (to me primarily), rather than sleeping when I physically can't due to my body's automatic alarm clock that never ceases to interrupt my sleep with an awakening. I also decided to start a blog because I enjoy writing and it's great to have resources as wonderful as Google Crome or Firefox to share your views and opinions with others. I hope you enjoy my blog. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!

StyleWe

View StyleWe

The Girl Gang!

Dorkface

Jexshop

Dress Link!